Kelly Cup Finals (Best-of-Seven)
Series Tied 2-2
Florida Everblades (42-20-10) at Trenton Titans (42-21-9) 5:00 p.m. ET
* Everblades scored five unanswered goals in the second and third period for a 6-3 win in Game 4.
* Florida had six players score two points and 11 players register one point in Game 4 on Saturday.
* Trenton set an all-time postseason attendance record with a crowd of 7,126 on Saturday.
* Florida rookie David Lundbohm had two goals in Game 4 and leads the playoffs with 11 total.
* Scott Bertoli had a goal and an assist in Game 4 and leads the league with 17 assists in the postseason.
* After scoring just one goal in Games 1 and 2, Everblades have scored 11 goals in Games 3 and 4.
* Trenton’s Chris Houle stopped all six shots faced in relief of Andrew Allen in the third period on Saturday.
* Michael Schutte leads the Titans’ defense with 11 points (6g-5a) and has two goals in the last two games.
* Steve Saviano and Brad Church each had two assists and were a +2 in Game 4 for Florida.
* Titans’ Andrew Allen leads all goaltenders in playoff wins (12), minutes (1058) and shutouts (3).
* Florida has scored 10 of its 12 goals in the second and third period in the Kelly Cup Finals thus far.
* Titans’ Michael Schutte leads all defensemen with six postseason goals and five power-play goals.
* Everblades are 1-0 in 2005 playoffs and 2-4 all-time in Game 5s.
* Paul Brown has 10 points (5g-5a) in 10 games and leads Trenton with a plus-minus rating of +7.
* Florida defensemen Tim O’Connell and Brad Fast each have a goal and two assists in the last two games.
* Trenton is 1-0 in 2005 and 3-2 overall in the postseason in Game 5s.
* Damian Surma has three goals and four points for the Everblades in the last two games.
* Titans’ 6-3 loss in Game 4 was their first back-to-back postseason losses of 2005 and first since March 8-9 of the regular season.
* Trenton is 7-1 when scoring first; its only loss came in Game 4 on Saturday.
* In Games 3 and 4, Florida defensemen Ryan Brindley and Brad Fast have a plus-minus rating of +5.
* Titans have outscored the Everblades 16-12, but have been out shot 152-111 in the finals thus far.
* Trenton captain Rick Kowalsky has 12 points (5g-7a), scoring in nine of Trenton’s last 10 games.
* Trenton’s Scott Bertoli has a five-game point streak, dating back to May 16, with eight points (3g-5a).
* Florida’s David Lundbohm (11g-12a) and Trenton’s Scott Bertoli (6g-17a) lead the playoffs with 23 points.
* Teams combined for 118 penalty minutes in Game 4, more than Games 1 (18), 2 (26) and 3 (57) combined.
* Trenton went 1-for-7 (14.2 percent) and Florida went 1-for-12 (8.3 percent) on the power play in Game 4.
* Titans rank third in the playoffs on the power play at home with 23.5 percent and Florida is second in penalty kills on the road at 91.2 percent.
* Florida lead the playoff in goals per-game (3.53) and has seven players who have scored 11 or more points.
* Titans’ Rick Kowalsky has an eight game home scoring streak (3g-10a, 13 pts) that dates back to April 15.
* The team winning Game 5 of the Finals has gone on to win the ECHL championship all 13 times (13-0).
2005 Kelly Cup Finals Results/Schedule
Saturday, May 21
Trenton 7 at Florida 0
Sunday, May 22
Trenton 2 at Florida 1
Friday, May 27
Florida 5 at Trenton 4 (OT)
Saturday, May 28
Florida 6 at Trenton 3
Monday, May 30 at 5 p.m.
Florida at Trenton
Wednesday, June 1 at 7:30 p.m.
Trenton at Florida
Friday, June 3 at 7:30 p.m.
Trenton at Florida (if necessary)