Kansas City Mavericks (3-2-0) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (2-3-1) 10:30 a.m. ET
- Matt Robertson leads Kansas City with four goals.
- Greenville’s Brandon Halverson is tied for second with 156 saves.
- Mavericks are 2-0-0 in one-goal games.
- Swamp Rabbits have scored first in five of their six games.
Cincinnati Cyclones (1-2-1) at Kalamazoo Wings (4-0-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Eric Knodel is tied for first among defensemen with four power-play points (1g-3a).
- Kalamazoo’s Danny Moynihan has back-to-back two-goal games.
- Cyclones are league’s least-penalized team with 11.75 penalty minutes per game.
- Wings are sixth with 4.20 goals per game.
Manchester Monarchs (3-3-1) at Norfolk Admirals (2-5-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Colton Saucuerman is tied for fourth among defensemen with five assists.
- Norfolk’s Grant Besse is tied for second among rookies with eight points (3g-5a).
- Monarchs have scored 12 of their 23 goals in the second period.
- Admirals are league’s third-least penalized team with 12.14 penalty minutes per game.
Florida Everblades (6-1-0) at Orlando Solar Bears (2-3-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Martin Ouellette is tied for sixth with a 2.01 goals-against average.
- Chris Crane leads Orlando with six points (3g-3a).
- Everblades are first on the power play on the road at 40.0 percent (4-for-10).
- Solar Bears are fourth with 38.40 shots per game.
Utah Grizzlies (3-5-0) at Allen Americans (3-2-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Utah’s Kyle Thomas is tied for third with seven assists.
- Allen’s Zach Pochiro is tied for the league lead with six goals.
- Grizzlies are 3-0-0 when leading after one period.
- Americans are fifth on the penalty kill at 90.6 percent (29-for-32).
Brampton Beast (1-5-1) at Rapid City Rush (1-5-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Brampton’s Kevin Dufour is tied for second among rookies with four goals.
- Alex Guptill leads Rapid City with seven points (2g-5a).
- Beast are fifth on the power play at 23.7 percent (9-for-38).
- Rush are 12-for-12 on the penalty kill at home.
Colorado Eagles (6-1-0) at Idaho Steelheads (2-2-3) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Joey Ratelle leads rookies with two shorthanded goals.
- Idaho’s Justin Parizek is tied for second among rookies with four goals.
- Eagles are 4-0-0 when outshot by their opponent.
- Steelheads are tied for fourth with two shorthanded goals.