Wheeling Nailers (5-4-0) at Reading Royals (5-3-0) 7 p.m. ET
• Wheeling’s Brett Stern scored his first two professional goals in Tuesday’s 7-5 win over Cincinnati.
• Reading’s Justin Crandall leads rookies, and is tied for third overall, with 13 points (4g-9a).
• Nailers are fourth with 26.22 shots-against per game.
• Royals are first on the power play at home at 31.8 percent (7-for-22).
Fort Wayne Komets (6-3-0) at Cincinnati Cyclones (5-2-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Fort Wayne’s Drew Daniels leads defensemen with 11 points (2g-9a).
• Jack Downing leads Cincinnati with five goals.
• Komets are first on the power play on the road at 44.4 percent (4-for-9).
• Cyclones are fifth with 2.25 goals-against per game.
Alaska Aces (4-6-1) at Quad City Mallards (4-4-3) 6:35 p.m. CT
• Alaska’s Troy Redmann is fourth with 235 saves.
• Quad City’s Guillaume Gelinas is tied for first among defensemen with five power-play points (2g-3a).
• Aces are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 12.18 penalty minutes per game.
• Mallards have outscored their opponents 11-6 in the third period.
Tulsa Oilers (4-5-0) at Wichita Thunder (4-7-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Tulsa’s Phil Brewer is fifth among rookies with a 27.3 percent shooting percentage (3-for-11).
• Andrew Huff leads Wichita with eight points (2g-6a).
• Oilers are 4-0-0 when scoring first.
• Thunder are 20-for-20 on the penalty kill at home.
Colorado Eagles (3-6-1) at Utah Grizzlies (6-3-1) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Collin Bowman and Jesse Mychan lead Colorado with four goals each.
• Utah’s Matt Berry leads rookies with seven goals.
• Eagles are third on the penalty kill at 91.4 percent (32-for-35).
• Grizzlies are sixth with 31.60 shots per game.