Adirondack Thunder (6-4-1) at Kalamazoo Wings (5-3-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s J.C. Campagna is tied for third among rookies with 40 shots on goal.
- Danny Moynihan leads Kalamazoo with six goals and 11 points.
- Thunder are 3-0-1 when outshot by their opponent.
- Wings are seventh with 3.67 goals per game.
Jacksonville Icemen (1-5-1) at Reading Royals (5-3-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville’s Christopher Dienes is tied for first among rookies in plus-minus at +7.
- Mark Naclerio leads Reading with six goals.
- Icemen have scored 12 of their 22 goals in the second period.
- Royals are league’s least-penalized team with 9.56 penalty minutes per game.
Cincinnati Cyclones (6-2-1) at Florida Everblades (8-2-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Justin Danforth is tied for second among rookies with six goals.
- Florida’s Clark Seymour is fourth among defensemen with four power-play assists.
- Cyclones are tied for the league lead with five road wins (5-2-0).
- Everblades are 5-0-0 when scoring first.
Atlanta Gladiators (6-4-1) at South Carolina Stingrays (7-1-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Phil Lane is tied for third with eight goals.
- South Caroliina’s Robbie Baillargeon is tied for third among rookies with eight assists.
- Gladiators have won five consecutive road games.
- Stingrays are second with 2.44 goals-against per game.
Manchester Monarchs (6-3-2) at Worcester Railers (5-3-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Jordan LaVallee-Smotherman is tied for fourth with 45 shots on goal.
- Worcester’s Patrick McNally is tied for second in plus-minus at +10.
- Monarchs lead the league with 41.91 shots per game.
- Railers are third on the penalty kill at 91.9 percent (34-for-37).
Wheeling Nailers (6-1-2) at Toledo Walleye (6-2-2) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Cam Brown leads rookies with seven power-play points (1g-6a).
- Christian Hilbrich leads Toledo with nine points (4g-5a).
- Nailers are first on the power play on the road at 38.7 percent (12-for-31).
- Walleye are fifth with 28.90 shots-against per game.
Idaho Steelheads (4-3-4) at Allen Americans (6-4-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Brady Brassart leads Idaho with 13 points (6g-7a).
- Allen’s Stephon Williams is fourth with a .934 save percentage.
- Steelheads are third with 28.18 shots-against per game.
- Americans are tied for third with three shorthanded goals.
Wichita Thunder (9-1-0) at Kansas City Mavericks (4-5-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Mark MacMillan leads Wichita against the Mavericks with three goals and four points.
- Kansas City’s Eric Freschi scored his first pro goal last night.
- Thunder are 15-for-15 on the penalty kill on the road.
- Mavericks are 2-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Indy Fuel (2-5-2) at Quad City Mallards (4-5-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Cam Reid leads Indy with eight points (2g-6a).
- Quad City’s Ivan Kulbakov leads the league with 249 saves.
- Fuel have scored 10 of their 23 goals in the second period.
- Mallards are 4-1-0 in one-goal games.
Colorado Eagles (7-4-1) at Rapid City Rush (4-6-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Michael Joly is on an eight-game goal streak (8g).
- Kenton Miller leads Rapid City with seven goals and nine points.
- Eagles are 5-0-0 when leading after one period.
- Rush are 27-for-27 on the penalty kill at home.
Fort Wayne Komets (5-3-1) at Utah Grizzlies (5-6-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Fort Wayne’s Jason Binkley is fourth among defensemen with 10 points (2g-8a).
- Utah’s Cliff Watson is tied for first among rookies with 42 shots on goal.
- Komets are fifth on the penalty kill at 89.5 percent (34-for-38).
- Grizzlies are 5-0-1 when scoring first.