Florida Everblades (8-0-1) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (3-2-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Florida’s John McCarron is fourth in plus-minus at +10.
- Bretton Cameron leads Greenville against the Everblades with two goals.
- Everblades have outshot their opponent in each of their nine games.
- Swamp Rabbits have scored nine of their 15 goals in the second period.
Quad City Mallards (6-3-1) at Kalamazoo Wings (5-5-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s C.J. Motte is fifth with a 1.88 goals-against average.
- Kalamazoo’s Anthony Camara is tied for the league lead with a 40.0 percent shooting percentage (2-for-5).
- Mallards have outscored their opponents 10-5 in the third period.
- K-Wings are third on the penalty kill at home at 95.0 percent (19-for-20).
South Carolina Stingrays (4-4-1) at Orlando Solar Bears (4-4-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Steven McParland leads South Carolina against the Solar Bears with three goals.
- Brett Findlay leads Orlando with four goals.
- Stingrays are first on the power play on the road at 40.0 percent (4-for-10).
- Solar Bears lead the league with 37.67 shots per game.
Manchester Monarchs (6-4-1) at Reading Royals (6-4-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Justin Gutierrez is tied for third among rookies with seven assists.
- Chris McCarthy leads Reading with 12 points (5g-7a).
- Monarchs are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 94.4 percent (17-for-18).
- Royals are tied for second with three shorthanded goals.
Brampton Beast (4-1-3) at Elmira Jackals (2-6-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s David Pacan is on a three-game goal streak since Nov. 4 (3g).
- Elmira’s John Muse is second with a .949 save percentage.
- Beast lead the league with 4.13 goals per game.
- Jackals are league’s third-least penalized team with 10.50 penalty minutes per game.
Atlanta Gladiators (5-6-2) at Norfolk Admirals (1-7-2) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Matt Ginn is second with 302 saves.
- Norfolk’s Jaedon Descheneau is tied for first among rookies with a 33.3 percent shooting percentage (2-for-6).
- Gladiators have scored a league-leading 15 goals in the first period.
- Admirals are tied for sixth on the penalty kill at 87.8 percent (36-for-41).
Toledo Walleye (8-3-0) at Cincinnati Cyclones (7-5-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Tyson Spink leads rookies with 13 points (4g-9a).
- Cincinnati’s Andrew Yogan is tied for second with three game-winning goals.
- Walleye have outscored their opponents 37-21 on the road.
- Cyclones are on a five-game winning streak.
Wichita Thunder (5-2-0) at Tulsa Oilers (10-3-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Wichita’s Gerrad Grant is tied for first among rookies with a 33.3 percent shooting percentage (2-for-6).
- Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach leads the league with 53 shots on goal.
- Thunder lead the league on the penalty kill at 92.3 percent (24-for-26).
- Oilers lead the league with five shorthanded goals.
Fort Wayne Komets (6-2-2) at Missouri Mavericks (3-6-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Fort Wayne’s Mike Cazzola is tied for first among rookies with two game-winning goals.
- Missouri’s Jesse Graham is tied for second among defensemen with 10 points (2g-8a).
- Komets are tied for third with 2.50 goals-against per game.
- Mavericks are 8-for-8 on the penalty kill at home.
Allen Americans (5-7-0) at Utah Grizzlies (6-5-0) 7 p.m. MT
- Allen’s Chad Costello is tied for third with 16 points (4g-12a).
- Utah’s Mike Banwell is tied for first among defensemen with 44 shots on goal.
- Americans are 4-0-0 when scoring first.
- Grizzlies are fourth with 34.73 shots per game.
Colorado Eagles (6-3-3) at Rapid City Rush (2-9-1) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Cole Sanford is second among rookies with six goals.
- Rapid City’s Ryan Walters leads the league with 13 assists.
- Eagles are fourth with 27.83 shots-against per game.
- Rush are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 10.58 penalty minutes per game.
Adirondack Thunder (7-1-3) at Idaho Steelheads (6-5-1) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Adirondack’s Ken Appleby is third with a 1.71 goals-against average.
- Idaho’s Brandon Anselmini leads rookies with five power-play assists.
- Thunder lead the league with 22.73 shots-against per game.
- Steelheads are second on the power play at home at 33.3 percent (8-for-24).
Indy Fuel (3-6-1) at Alaska Aces (6-2-1) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Kevin Lynch leads Indy with seven points (3g-4a).
- Alaska’s Tim Coffman is tied for second with eight goals.
- Fuel are third on the penalty kill at 88.6 percent (31-for-35).
- Aces are third with 35.44 shots per game.