Utah Grizzlies (3-6-2) at Bakersfield Condors (5-4-1) 10:30 a.m. PT
* Bakersfield won 4-1 at Utah on Apr. 5, 2006 and is 2-0-0 at home and 4-2-0 overall against Utah.
* Grizzlies’ Brad Herauf is tied for eighth in the league with four power-play goals.
* Condors are fourth in the league on the penalty kill at 87.4 percent (83-for-95).
* Justin Cox, Travis Rycroft and Andy Sertich are tied for the Utah team lead with five assists each.
Augusta Lynx (6-5-0) at South Carolina Stingrays (7-4-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Lynx won 2-1 on Sunday to improve to 28-26-9 all-time against the Stingrays.
* Stingrays’ Davis Parley is 2-0 with goals-against average of 2.00 and save percentage of .961 against Lynx.
* Augusta’s Ryan Lang has three goals in his last two games and leads the team with seven goals.
* South Carolina’s Bryson Busniuk has an assist and is +1 in each of his last two games.
Columbia Inferno (3-5-3) at Florida Everblades (7-3-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Florida rookie David Shantz is 3-0-0 at home with goals-against average of 1.33 and a .948 save percentage.
* Columbia’s Jeff Miles leads the team with five goals and is tied for the lead with three power-play goals.
* Everblades rookie David Brine has a three-game goal streak (3g) and is tied for team lead with four goals.
* Inferno’s Owen Fussey leads the team in scoring the last five games with seven points (3g-4a).
Las Vegas Wranglers (4-1-6) at Phoenix RoadRunners (6-6-0) 7:11 p.m. MT
* Phoenix won 4-2 at Las Vegas on Nov. 10 for first-ever road and regulation win against Las Vegas.
* Steve Crampton has four points in his last two games (2g-2a) and leads Las Vegas with nine points (4g-5a).
* Phoenix defenseman Jake Ortmeyer has a game-winning goal and three assists against Las Vegas.
* Wranglers’ Marco Peluso has a three-game point streak (2g-2a).
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 306 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 160 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Joey MacDonald and Mike Smith and center Drew Larman this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.