Reading Royals (6-3-1) at Manchester Monarchs (8-3-2) 10 a.m. ET
- Reading’s Adam Comrie is two points shy from tying Simon Tremblay for the most career points by a Royals’ defenseman
- Manchester’s Evan Cowley is 3-0-0 in his last three starts with a 1.33 goals-against average and a 957 save percentage.
- Royals are 4-0-0 when leading after one period.
- Monarchs have scored 23 goals in the second period, the most scored by any team in a period this season.
Atlanta Gladiators (7-4-1) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (7-3-1) 10:30 a.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Phil Lane has scored at least one goal in six straight road games (8g).
- Greenville’s Caleb Herbert has at least one point in all 11 games (5g-11a).
- Gladiators are 5-1-1 in one-goal games.
- Swamp Rabbits are 6-2-1 when outshot by their opponent.
Kansas City Mavericks (5-6-0) at Wichita Thunder (10-1-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Kansas City’s Shawn Pauly has six points (4g-2a) in his last three games.
- Mark MacMillan leads Wichita against the Mavericks with four goals and seven points.
- Mavericks are 4-1-0 when outshot by their opponents.
- Thunder have outscored their opponents 18-6 in the first period.
Idaho Steelheads (5-3-4) at Rapid City Rush (5-6-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Jefferson Dahl has seven points (3g-4a) in his last five games.
- Rapid City’s Kenton Miller is on a five-game point streak (4g-2a).
- Steelheads have outscored their opponents 16-8 in the third period.
- Rush are 31-for-31 on the penalty kill at home.