Kalamazoo Wings (6-6-1) at Brampton Beast (4-6-1) 2 p.m. ET
• Kalamazoo’s Adam Phillips is tied for fifth among defensemen with four goals.
• Scott Howes leads Brampton with five goals.
• K-Wings are 4-0-1 when leading after two periods.
• Beast are seventh on the power play at 20.0 percent (9-for-45).
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (5-7-0) at Atlanta Gladiators (6-5-1) 2:05 p.m. ET
• Greenville’s Brian Hart is third among rookies with six goals.
• Atlanta’s Derek Nesbitt is tied for the league lead with four power-play goals.
• Swamp Rabbits are 3-1-0 when tied after two periods.
• Gladiators are tied for second with three shorthanded goals.
Toledo Walleye (5-5-1) at Manchester Monarchs (5-5-0) 3 p.m. ET
• Shane Berschbach leads Toledo with 10 points (4g-6a).
• Manchester’s Matt Leitner is tied for fourth among rookies with eight assists.
• Walleye are 5-1-0 when scoring first.
• Monarchs are sixth with 3.30 goals per game.
Colorado Eagles (4-7-1) at Allen Americans (9-4-0) 4:05 p.m. CT
• Colorado’s Jesse Mychan leads the league with nine goals.
• Allen’s Eric Roy is tied for second among rookie defensemen with eight points (5g-3a).
• Eagles lead the league with 23.58 shots-against per game.
• Americans have scored a league-high 19 goals in the third period.
Evansville IceMen (3-6-0) at Wheeling Nailers (6-5-1) 4:05 p.m. ET
• Daultan Leveille leads Evansville with four goals.
• Wheeling’s Mike Gunn is tied for second among rookies in plus-minus at +7.
• IceMen have scored 10 of their 16 goals in the third period.
• Nailers are 4-0-0 when leading after one period.
Norfolk Admirals (5-7-0) at Reading Royals (7-4-0) 5 p.m. ET
• Norfolk’s Ty Rimmer is second with 338 saves.
• Reading’s Adam Comrie leads defensemen with 12 points (6g-6a).
• Admirals are 5-0-0 when leading after one period.
• Royals are second with 3.64 goals per game.
Fort Wayne Komets (6-4-0) at Quad City Mallards (5-5-3) 4:05 p.m. CT
• Fort Wayne’s Jordon Southorn is tied for second among defensemen with five goals.
• Quad City’s Guillaume Gelinas is tied for third among defensemen with 10 points (3g-7a).
• Komets are first on the power play on the road at 38.5 percent (5-for-13).
• Mallards are 5-0-1 when scoring first.