Orlando Solar Bears (2-7-2) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (8-3-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Todd Skirving leads Orlando against the Swamp Rabbits with two goals.
- Greenville’s Allan McPherson leads the league with 10 power-play points (2g-8a).
- Solar Bears are fourth with 37.64 shots per game.
- Swamp Rabbits have outscored their opponents 36-20 during their seven-game winning streak.
Worcester Railers (5-6-1) at Manchester Monarchs (8-4-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Worcester’s Patrick McNally leads defensemen with 13 points (6g-7a).
- Kevin Morris leads Manchester against the Railers with four goals and five points.
- Railers have score 16 of their 32 goals in the third period.
- Monarchs are 6-0-2 when scoring first.
Wheeling Nailers (8-2-2) at Norfolk Admirals (3-10-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Cody Wydo is on a four-game goal streak (5g).
- Norfolk’s Grant Besse is third among rookies with seven goals.
- Nailers are first on the power play on the road at 35.0 percent (14-for-40).
- Admirals are 2-1-1 when scoring first.
Reading Royals (7-3-1) at Brampton Beast (5-7-2) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Reading’s John Muse is eighth with a 2.40 goals-against average.
- Brampton’s Jordan Henry is second among defensemen with 48 shots on goal.
- Royals are league’s least-penalized team with 8.82 penalty minutes per game.
- Beast are third on the power play at home at 23.5 percent (8-for-34).
Florida Everblades (10-2-1) at Jacksonville Icemen (2-6-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Callum Booth leads the league with a 1.96 goals-against average.
- Jacksonville’s Alexandre Goulet is tied for fourth among rookies with six goals.
- Everblades are second with 27.54 shots-against per game.
- Icemen have scored 15 of their 28 goals in the second period.
Toledo Walleye (9-2-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (7-3-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle leads the league with eight wins.
- Cincinnati’s Justin Danforth leads rookies with 50 shots on goal.
- Walleye are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 93.3 percent (28-for-30).
- Cyclones are third with 2.55 goals-against per game.
Kalamazoo Wings (5-4-1) at Indy Fuel (2-7-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Aaron Irving is tied for sixth among rookies with three power-play assists.
- Cam Reid leads Indy with 10 points (2g-8a).
- Wings 3-1-0 when leading after one period.
- Fuel are sixth on the penalty kill at home at 88.2 percent (15-for-17).
Kansas City Mavericks (6-6-0) at Fort Wayne Komets (5-5-1) 8 p.m. ET
- Matt Robertson leads Kansas City with seven goals and 14 points.
- Marc-Olivier Roy leads Fort Wayne against the Mavericks with five points (2g-3a).
- Mavericks are 4-0-0 in one-goal games.
- Komets lead the league with 26.82 shots-against per game.
Tulsa Oilers (5-4-4) at Quad City Mallards (6-6-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Tulsa’s Conner Bleackley leads the league with three shorthanded goals.
- Quad City’s Sam Warning is tied for second with 10 goals.
- Oilers have had a league-high six games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Mallards are 5-1-0 in one-goal games.
Idaho Steelheads (6-3-4) at Rapid City Rush (5-7-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Steven McParland is tied for second with four power-play goals.
- Kenton Miller leads Rapid City with seven goals.
- Steelheads lead the league with 40.00 shots per game.
- Rush are first on the penalty kill at home at 97.2 percent (35-for-36).
Colorado Eagles (7-4-2) at Utah Grizzlies (6-6-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Michael Joly leads the league with 11 goals.
- Utah’s Kevin Carr is fourth with 262 saves.
- Eagles are tied for the league lead with five shorthanded goals.
- Grizzlies are 5-0-0 when leading after one period.