Reading Royals (6-7-1) at Manchester Monarchs (8-4-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Steven Swavely is tied for second among rookies with 13 points (5g-8a).
- Joe Diamond leads Manchester against the Royals with six points (2g-4a).
- Royals are 3-1-1 in one-goal games.
- Monarchs are tied for third on the penalty kill at 88.9 percent (48-for-54).
Elmira Jackals (2-7-2) at Brampton Beast (5-3-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Elmira’s John Muse is third with a .938 save percentage.
- Yannick Veilleux leads Brampton against the Jackals with four points (1g-3a).
- Jackals are league’s least-penalized team with 9.73 penalty minutes per game.
- Beast have played beyond regulation in six of their 11 games.
Kalamazoo Wings (6-6-1) at Toledo Walleye (10-3-0) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Nick Riopel is tied for fifth with a 2.18 goals-against average.
- Toledo’s Tyson Spink leads rookies with 14 points (4g-10a).
- K-Wings are 5-1-0 when scoring first.
- Walleye have outscored their opponents 25-12 in the second period.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (3-4-2) at Florida Everblades (10-0-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Bretton Cameron leads Greenville against the Everblades with two goals.
- Florida’s Matt Mackenzie is tied for fourth in plus-minus at +12.
- Swamp Rabbits have scored 13 of their 22 goals in the second period.
- Everblades have outshot their opponents in each of their 11 games.
Idaho Steelheads (8-5-1) at Norfolk Admirals (1-8-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Idaho’s Will Merchant leads rookies with five power-play goals.
- Nick MacNeil leads Norfolk with four goals and seven points.
- Steelheads lead the league on the power play at 26.3 percent (15-for-57).
- Admirals are 1-0-2 when scoring first.
Atlanta Gladiators (7-7-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (7-6-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Trevor Mingoia is second among rookies with seven goals.
- Cincinnati’s Andrew Yogan is tied for third with eight goals.
- Gladiators are fifth with 3.81 goals per game.
- Cyclones are 6-0-1 when leading after one period.
Quad City Mallards (7-3-1) at Fort Wayne Komets (7-3-2) 8 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s C.J. Motte leads the league with a .944 save percentage.
- Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski is on a seven-game point streak since Oct. 28 (5g-6a).
- Mallards are 6-1-0 when scoring first.
- Komets are tied for second with four shorthanded goals.
Wheeling Nailers (7-3-1) at Indy Fuel (4-6-1) 8:05 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Doug Carr is fifth with 254 saves.
- Tyler Currier (3g-4a) and Kevin Lynch (3g-4a) lead Indy with seven points each.
- Nailers are 4-1-0 when outshooting their opponent.
- Fuel are 3-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Rapid City Rush (4-9-1) at Tulsa Oilers (11-4-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Rapid City’s Adam Morrison is 2-0-0 with a 0.50 goals-against average and a .987 save percentage in two games with the club.
- Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach is tied for second in plus-minus at +13.
- Rush are second on the power play on the road at 30.0 percent (6-for-20).
- Oilers lead the league with five shorthanded goals.
Alaska Aces (6-3-1) at Wichita Thunder (6-3-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Stephen Perfetto leads Alaska with 16 points (6g-10a).
- Wichita’s Scott Greenham is fourth with a .932 save percentage.
- Aces have outscored their opponents 11-4 in the first period.
- Thunder lead the league on the penalty kill at 94.4 percent (34-for-36).
Adirondack Thunder (7-3-3) at Utah Grizzlies (7-5-1) 7 p.m. MT
- Adirondack’s Brian Ward is tied for the league lead with nine goals.
- Utah’s Ryan Faragher is tied for second with six wins.
- Thunder lead the league with 23.54 shots-against per game.
- Grizzlies are 6-1-1 when scoring first.