Adirondack Thunder (8-5-2) at Manchester Monarchs (8-5-2) 6 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Ty Loney is tied for third with 10 goals.
- Manchester’s Jordan LaVallee-Smotherman leads the league with 63 shots on goal.
- Thunder are 6-1-0 when scoring first.
- Monarchs are second on the penalty kill at home at 93.9 percent (31-for-33).
Jacksonville Icemen (2-7-1) at Florida Everblades (11-2-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville’s Jan Kostalek leads defensemen with a 28.6 percent shooting percentage (2-for-7).
- Florida’s Martin Ouellette is tied for second with six wins.
- Icemen have scored 15 of their 31 goals in the second period.
- Everblades have outscored their opponents 18-9 in the third period.
Wheeling Nailers (9-2-2) at Norfolk Admirals (3-11-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Jeff Taylor scored his first pro goal in Friday’s 6-2 win at Norfolk.
- Norfolk’s Grant Besse is tied for second with four power-play goals.
- Nailers are second with 4.54 goals per game.
- Admirals are 2-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (9-3-1) at South Carolina Stingrays (7-2-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Branden Troock has eight points (4g-4a) in his last four games.
- Steven Whitney leads South Carolina against the Swamp Rabbits with two goals.
- Swamp Rabbits have outscored their opponents 21-9 in the third period.
- Stingrays are 4-1-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Cincinnati Cyclones (7-4-1) at Toledo Walleye (10-2-2) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Justin Danforth is fifth among rookies with six goals.
- Mike Borkowski leads Toledo with 15 points (7g-8a).
- Cyclones are league’s third-least penalized team with 10.67 penalty minutes per game.
- Walleye went 5-for-7 on the power play in Friday’s 6-2 win at Cincinnati.
Tulsa Oilers (5-4-4) at Indy Fuel (3-7-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Tulsa’s Devin Williams is third with a .934 save percentage.
- Indy’s Nathan Noel scored his first two pro goals in last night’s 6-2 win over Kalamazoo.
- Oilers are tied for the league lead with five shorthanded goals.
- Fuel are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 89.3 percent (25-for-28).
Kansas City Mavericks (7-6-0) at Quad City Mallards (6-6-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Matt Robertson leads Kansas City with seven goals.
- Quad City’s Ivan Kulbakov leads the league with 335 saves.
- Mavericks are 5-0-0 in one-goal games.
- Mallards are 4-0-0 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Allen Americans (7-4-3) at Wichita Thunder (10-1-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Jonathan Lessard leads Allen against the Thunder with two goals.
- Wichita’s Greg Chase is tied for third with a 33.3 percent shooting percentage (4-for-12).
- Americans are 4-1-1 when outshooting their opponent.
- Thunder are third on the power play at 23.3 percent (10-for-43).
Idaho Steelheads (7-3-4) at Rapid City Rush (5-8-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Justin Parizek is third among rookies with 16 points (8g-8a).
- Rapid City’s Dante Salituro has six points (3g-3a) in his last four games.
- Steelheads are third with 38.93 shots per game.
- Rush lead the league on the penalty kill at 91.3 percent (63-for-69).
Colorado Eagles (8-4-2) at Utah Grizzlies (6-6-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Joe Cannata leads the league with a 1.99 goals-against average.
- Utah’s Cliff Watson is third among rookies with 47 shots on goal.
- Eagles are sixth with 3.73 goals per game.
- Grizzlies are 6-0-2 when scoring first.