Norfolk Admirals (5-10-0) at Manchester Monarchs (7-6-0) 7 p.m. ET
• Norfolk’s Ty Rimmer is second with 389 saves.
• Manchester’s Matt Leitner is tied for third among rookies with 13 points (4g-9a).
• Admirals are tied for seventh on the penalty kill at 87.3 percent (62-for-71).
• Monarchs lead the league with 36.38 shots per game.
Wheeling Nailers (9-5-1) at Florida Everblades (11-6-0) 7 p.m. ET
• Wheeling’s Riley Brace has four goals in his last three games.
• Florida’s Matt Marquardt is third with 18 points (5g-13a).
• Nailers are third with 33.53 shots per game.
• Everblades have outscored their opponents 24-13 in the first period.
Reading Royals (8-5-0) at Elmira Jackals (7-7-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Justin Crandall leads Reading against the Jackals with eight points (1g-7a).
• Elmira’s Nathan Oystrick is tied for the league lead with six power-play assists.
• Royals are 13-for-13 on the penalty kill on the road.
• Jackals are 6-0-0 when leading after two periods.
South Carolina Stingrays (7-6-2) at Atlanta Gladiators (7-5-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
• South Carolina’s Vitek Vanecek is fifth with 631 minutes played.
• Atlanta’s Derek Nesbitt leads the league with eight power-play points (4g-4a).
• Stingrays are 6-0-2 when scoring first.
• Gladiators are 3-0-1 in one-goal games.
Fort Wayne Komets (7-5-0) at Toledo Walleye (6-5-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Fort Wayne’s Jordon Southorn is tied for first among defensemen in plus-minus at +11.
• Toledo’s Marek Tvrdon is tied for second with three game-winning goals.
• Komets are third on the power play on the road at 29.4 percent (5-for-17).
• Walleye are 5-1-1 when scoring first.
Quad City Mallards (7-5-3) at Indy Fuel (8-3-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Quad City’s Raphael Bussieres leads the league with four game-winning goals.
• Indy’s Shane Owen is fifth with a .934 save percentage.
• Mallards are 5-1-1 when outshooting their opponent.
• Fuel are first on the penalty kill at home at 91.7 percent (11-for-12).
Orlando Solar Bears (8-3-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (8-3-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Orlando’s Jack Rodewald is tied for third among rookies with nine assists.
• Cincinnati’s Joe Pendenza is on a six-game point streak since Nov. 10 (3g-5a).
• Solar Bears lead the league with five shorthanded goals.
• Cyclones have outscored their opponents 14-5 in the first period.
Missouri Mavericks (12-2-1) at Wichita Thunder (5-9-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Kellen Jones leads Missouri against the Thunder with six points (1g-5a).
• Peter Sakaris leads Wichita with 10 points (4g-6a).
• Mavericks are league’s least-penalized team with 9.47 penalty minutes per game.
• Thunder are 3-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Kalamazoo Wings (7-8-1) at Evansville IceMen (3-9-0) 7:15 p.m. CT
• Kalamazoo’s Adam Phillips is tied for first among defensemen with three power-play goals.
• Daultan Leveille leads Evansville with eight points (5g-3a).
• K-Wings are tied for sixth with two shorthanded goals.
• IceMen have scored 12 of their 24 goals in the third period.
Tulsa Oilers (4-6-2) at Allen Americans (11-5-0) 7:35 p.m. CT
• Tulsa’s Phil Brewer is fifth among rookies with a 26.7 percent shooting percentage (4-for-15).
• Allen’s Chad Costello is second with 19 points (5g-14a).
• Oilers are sixth with 27.92 shots-against per game.
• Americans are tied for fourth on the penalty kill at home at 88.9 percent (24-for-27).
Idaho Steelheads (5-7-4) at Colorado Eagles (5-8-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Idaho’s Zack Kamrass is tied for second among rookies with five power-play points (1g-4a).
• Colorado’s Jake Marto is tied for fourth among defensemen with 11 points (1g-10a).
• Ten of the Steelheads’ 16 games have been decided by one goal.
• Eagles lead the league with 23.07 shots-against per game.
Utah Grizzlies (9-5-1) at Rapid City Rush (6-5-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Utah’s Ryan Faragher is fourth with a .936 save percentage.
• Rapid City’s Michael Young is tied for third among defensemen with a 22.2 percent shooting percentage (2-for-9).
• Grizzlies are tied for second with four shorthanded goals.
• Rush are 6-3-2 against West Division opponents.