Fort Wayne Komets (7-6-0) at Brampton Beast (5-7-1) 2 p.m. ET
• Fort Wayne’s Jordon Southorn is tied for second among defensemen with five goals.
• Brandon Marino leads Brampton with 15 points (5g-10a).
• Komets are second on the power play at 26.0 percent (13-for-50).
• Beast are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 12.08 penalty minutes per game.
Norfolk Admirals (5-11-0) at Manchester Monarchs (8-6-0) 3 p.m. ET
• Norfolk’s Tommy Mele is on a three-game goal streak since Nov. 18 (3g).
• Manchester’s Josh Brown is tied for third in plus-minus at +10.
• Admirals are tied for fourth with three shorthanded goals.
• Monarchs lead the league with 36.29 shots per game.
Indy Fuel (9-3-1) at Quad City Mallards (7-6-3) 4:05 p.m. CT
• Dylan Clarke leads Indy with 12 points (5g-7a).
• Quad City’s Matt Neal is tied for first among rookies with seven goals.
• Fuel are sixth with 2.38 goals-against per game.
• Mallards are 5-0-1 when scoring first.
Allen Americans (11-6-0) at Tulsa Oilers (5-6-2) 4:05 p.m. CT
• Allen’s Joel Rumpel is tied for the league lead with nine wins.
• Adam Pleskach leads Tulsa against the Americans with three goals and six points.
• Americans are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 90.6 percent (29-for-32).
• Oilers are sixth on the power play at home at 25.0 percent (3-for-12).