South Carolina Stingrays (8-8-2) at Charlotte Checkers (9-6-0) 4:00 p.m. ET
* Stingray rookie Darren Machesney had first pro shutout with 23 saves in 1-0 win at Charlotte on Nov. 19.
* Charlotte’s Blake Bellefeuille has two-game goal streak (2g) and is tied for third on the team with six goals.
* South Carolina rookie Kyle Wilson has three-game goal streak (3g) and three-game point streak (3g-2a).
* Checkers’ Dusty Jamieson has three points (1g-2a) in last three games and is second on team with 16 points.
Texas Wildcatters (10-2-2) at Augusta Lynx (10-7-0) 4:05 p.m. ET
* Texas won last meeting at Augusta, 6-2 on Mar. 15, 2005, and is 1-1-0 on road against Lynx.
* Louis Goulet had career-high four goals, including game winner, in 6-5 overtime win at Texas on Nov. 17.
* Wildcatters’ Olivier Proulx has six-game goal streak (6g), tying the ECHL season high.
* Augusta rookie Myles Zimmer scored his first pro goal and game-winning goal on Saturday at Pensacola.
Wheeling Nailers (6-9-0) at Reading Royals (5-7-3) 4:35 p.m. ET
* Wheeling rookie Tim Wallace had first multi-goal game (2g) and career-high four points on Saturday.
* Chris Bala had four points (3g-1a) on Saturday and leads Reading against Nailers with seven points (4g-3a).
* Nailers’ Sean Collins has five-game scoring streak (3g-10a) and is second in ECHL with 26 points (7g-19a).
* Reading’s Greg Hogeboom has six-game scoring streak (6g-5a), including three assists on Saturday.
Florida Everblades (11-4-0) at Columbia Inferno (5-9-4) 5:05 p.m. ET
* Florida is 4-0-0 this season extending its winning streak against Columbia to seven games.
* Lucas Drake leads the Inferno at home with five goals, three power-play goals and eight points.
* Everblades’ Craig Kowalski is 2-0-0 with goals-against average of 1.00 in two starts against Columbia.
* Columbia rookie Steve McJannet has five points (2g-3a) in his last five games.
Bakersfield Condors (8-5-1) at Las Vegas Wrangler (8-1-7) 5:05 p.m. PT
* Las Vegas is 20-5-1 against Condors, winning the last six meetings including 4-3 at Bakersfield on Nov. 11.
* Condors’ Jamie Hodson has won last two starts and is 5-1-0 with a 2.97 goals-against average in November.
* Wranglers’ Mike McKenna is 3-0-0 with two shutouts and a .968 save percentage in his last three starts.
* Sean Venedam has nine points (3g-6a) in last seven games and leads Condors with 10 assists and 14 points.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 306 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 160 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Joey MacDonald and Mike Smith and center Drew Larman this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.