South Carolina Stingrays (10-3-2) at Orlando Solar Bears (5-8-3) 1:30 p.m. ET
- Joe Devin leads South Carolina with 12 points (5g-7a).
- Orlando’s Nolan Valleau is tied for third among defensemen with six goals.
- Stingrays are 9-2-1 when scoring first.
- Solar Bears are fourth with 37.06 shots per game.
Toledo Walleye (12-4-2) at Brampton Beast (8-7-2) 2 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle leads the league with 10 wins.
- Brampton’s Matt Petgrave is tied for fifth among defensemen with five goals.
- Walleye have outscored their opponents 24-11 in the third period.
- Beast are eighth with 34.24 shots per game.
Jacksonville Icemen (3-10-1) at Atlanta Gladiators (9-6-2) 2:05 p.m. ET
- Jimmy Lodge leads Jacksonville against the Gladiators with three points (1g-2a).
- Phil Lane leads Atlanta with 10 goals.
- Icemen are seventh on the penalty kill at 85.3 percent (58-for-68)
- Gladiators are 3-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Wheeling Nailers (10-5-2) at Reading Royals (10-5-1) 4 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Cam Brown leads rookies with 10 power-play points (1g-9a).
- Reading’s Nolan Zajac is tied for second among defensemen with two game-winning goals.
- Nailers are 7-1-0 when outshot by their opponent.
- Royals have outscored their opponents 32-15 at home.
Quad City Mallards (6-9-1) at Kansas City Mavericks (11-7-0) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Quad City’s Ivan Kulbakov leads the league with 403 saves.
- Mike McMurtry leads Kansas City with eight goals and 19 points.
- Mallards are league’s least-penalized team with 9.13 penalty minutes per game.
- Mavericks are 6-0-0 in one-goal games.
Kalamazoo Wings (6-5-2) at Wichita Thunder (13-2-2) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Danny Moynihan leads Kalamazoo with eight goals and 14 points.
- Wichita’s Shane Starrett is tied for fourth with seven wins.
- Wings are 3-1-1 when leading after one period.
- Thunder are second with 2.41 goals-against per game.