Reading Royals (10-6-1) at Cincinnati Cyclones (10-5-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Nolan Zajac is tied for ninth among defensemen with 13 points (4g-9a).
- Cincinnati’s Anthony Peters is fourth with a 2.26 goals-against average.
- Royals have scored first in 12 of their 17 games (9-2-1).
- Cyclones are 7-0-0 when leading after one period.
Kalamazoo Wings (6-6-2) at Kansas City Mavericks (11-8-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Kalamazoo’s Tyler Biggs has scored three of his five goals on the power play.
- Kansas City’s Tyler Parsons leads the league with 411 saves.
- Wings are fourth with 36.43 shots per game.
- Mavericks are 6-0-0 in one-goal games.
Tulsa Oilers (6-7-5) at Idaho Steelheads (9-5-4) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach leads the league with 78 shots on goal.
- Idaho’s Henrik Samuelsson is tied for the league lead with five power-play goals.
- Oilers are 4-0-0 when leading after one period.
- Steelheads are second on the power play at home at 25.5 percent (14-for-55).