Pensacola Ice Pilots (3-10-2) at Augusta Lynx (10-9-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Ice Pilots’ Rob Rankin has four points (2g-2a) against Augusta including two goals in 6-5 win on Tuesday.
* Defenseman Brett Skinner had two assists in his first game for Augusta on Tuesday.
* Pensacola’s Travis Lisabeth had two assists on Tuesday extending his point streak to four games (2g-4a).
* Lynx defenseman Sean Blanchard has six points (4g-2a) in his last six games.
Utah Grizzlies (4-12-3) at Phoenix RoadRunners (10-7-0) 7:11 p.m. MT
* Phoenix extended team record and ECHL season-high home win streak to six games with 4-3 win Tuesday.
* Utah’s Brendan Cook has five points (2g-3a) in his last three games, including two assists on Tuesday.
* Scott May has six points (2g-4a) in the last two games and leads Phoenix with 24 points (10g-14a).
* Utah’s Ryan Kinasewich has a four-game goal streak (5g) and a four-game scoring streak (5g-3a).
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 307 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 161 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Joey MacDonald, Mike Smith and Mike Wall and center Drew Larman this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.