Johnstown Chiefs (4-4-0) at Wheeling Nailers (1-6-0) 2:00 p.m. ET
* Wheeling won 7-3 on Oct. 27 to improve to 5-1-1 in its last seven home games against Johnstown.
* Chiefs’ rookie defenseman P.J. Atherton has three assists in each of his last two games.
* Sean Collins (2g-5a) and Kurtis McLean (3g-3a) lead the Nailers offensively against Johnstown.
* Johnstown rookie Maxime Boisclair has two-game goal streak (2g) and a five-game scoring streak (2g-5a).
Texas Wildcatters (4-2-0) at Charlotte Checkers (4-2-0) 4:00 p.m. ET
* Charlotte’s Mark Lee (3g-9a) and Dusty Jamieson (8g-4a) are tied for second in the league with 12 points.
* Texas’ Jean-Francois (JF) David has a six-game assist streak (10a), tying him for longest streak in ECHL.
* Checkers lead ECHL on power play at 24.3 percent (18-for-74), including 31.8 percent at home (14-for-44).
* Kevin Baker of the Wildcatters has a four-game goal streak (5g), tying him for longest streak in ECHL.
Trenton Titans (4-2-0) at Reading Royals (3-2-2) 4:35 p.m. ET
* Titans lead series 2-1-0 after winning 3-2 on Friday and 5-4 at Reading in a shootout on Oct. 21.
* Arpad Mihaly (3g-2a) and Greg Hogeboom (1g-4a) lead the Royals offensively against Trenton.
* Trenton rookie Benoit Mondou has a six-game assist streak (7a), tying him for longest streak in ECHL.
* Royals’ Shawn Collymore has a five-game assist streak (7a) and is tied for the team lead with seven assists.
South Carolina Stingrays (3-3-0) at Columbia Inferno (2-3-2) 5:05 p.m. ET
* Stingrays won 5-4 in overtime on Oct. 21 and 8-7 on Oct. 24 to improve to 22-17-5 all-time against Inferno.
* Anthony Battaglia leads the Columbia offense against the Stingrays with six points (3g-3a).
* South Carolina’s Matt W. Reid is tied for second in the league with seven goals and 12 points in six games.
* Inferno rookie Alex Foster has two-game assist streak (3a) and is second on the team with six assists.
Utah Grizzlies (2-3-2) at Idaho Steelheads (6-1-0) 4:10 p.m. MT
* Lance Galbraith (3g-1a) and Darrell Hay (0g-4a) lead the Steelheads offensively against Utah.
* Utah’s Brad Herauf scored four goals Saturday and moved into a tie for second in ECHL with seven goals.
* Idaho’s Marty Flichel has a seven-game scoring streak (4g-5a), tying him for longest streak in ECHL.
* Ryan Kinasewich, who led Utah with 85 points a year ago, has four points (1g-3a) in his first two games.
Bakersfield Condors (3-3-1) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (0-6-1) 5:00 p.m. PT
* Condors won 5-4 at Long Beach on Oct. 22 to improve to 15-9-5 all-time against the Ice Dogs.
* Long Beach rookie T.J. Trevelyan has a four-game scoring streak (3g-2a).
* Bakersfield’s Rane Carnegie has scored in each of his last three games (1g-2a).
* Ice Dogs rookie Mark Tobin has a two-game goal streak (2g) and a three-game scoring streak (2g-1a).
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 305 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 159 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Joey MacDonald and Mike Smith this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.