Adirondack Thunder (4-1-2) at Manchester Monarchs (5-2-1) 6 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Brian Ward is tied for first among rookies with five goals.
- Daniel Ciampini leads Manchester against the Thunder with three goals.
- Thunder have outscored their opponents 7-2 in the third period.
- Monarchs are 15-for-15 on the penalty kill at home.
Norfolk Admirals (1-6-1) at Florida Everblades (5-0-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Nick MacNeil (2g-1a) and Aaron Harstad (0g-3a) lead Norfolk with three points each.
- Florida’s Anthony Peters is tied for fifth with a .946 save percentage.
- Admirals are seventh on the penalty kill at 87.1 percent (27-for-31).
- Everblades are league’s fifth-least penalized team with 10.67 penalty minutes per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (3-3-1) at Atlanta Gladiators (5-3-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Brett Findlay is tied for third with four power-play assists.
- Atlanta’s Derek Nesbitt is on a three-game goal streak since Oct. 28 (4g).
- Solar Bears are sixth on the power play at 22.0 percent (9-for-41).
- Gladiators have outscored their opponents 13-4 in the first period.
Wheeling Nailers (2-3-1) at Toledo Walleye (7-1-0) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Doug Carr is fifth with 176 saves.
- Toledo’s Cal Heeter is tied for second with four wins.
- Nailers are seventh on the power play at 21.7 percent (5-for-23).
- Walleye have scored 18 of their 38 goals in the second period.
Quad City Mallards (4-3-0) at Indy Fuel (2-4-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Jace Coyle is tied for first among defensemen with two power-play goals.
- Alex Wideman leads Indy with six points (3g-3a).
- Mallards are third with 26.00 shots-against per game.
- Fuel are 2-0-0 when scoring first.
Alaska Aces (3-2-0) at Allen Americans (4-4-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Stephen Perfetto leads Alaska with eight points (4g-4a).
- Allen’s Chad Costello is tied for third with nine assists.
- Aces are 3-0-0 when leading after two periods.
- Americans are second with 36.00 shots per game.
Utah Grizzlies (5-3-0) at Wichita Thunder (4-1-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Utah’s Shane Walsh leads rookies with 30 shots on goal.
- Wichita’s Drew Owsley leads rookie goaltenders with a 1.50 goals-against average.
- Grizzlies are 3-0-0 in one-goal games.
- Thunder are second on the power play at home at 33.3 percent (3-for-9).
Tulsa Oilers (8-1-0) at Missouri Mavericks (2-5-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Tulsa’s Jamie Phillips leads the league with eight wins.
- Missouri’s Bryce Aneloski is third among defensemen with 31 shots on goal.
- Oilers have outscored their opponents 13-5 in the second period.
- Mavericks are third with 35.88 shots per game.
Idaho Steelheads (4-4-1) at Colorado Eagles (4-2-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Jefferson Dahl is on a seven-game point streak since Oct. 21 (4g-8a).
- Colorado’s Matt Register is tied for fifth among defensemen with seven points (1g-6a).
- Steelheads are 3-0-0 when leading after one period.
- Eagles are 4-1-1 when scoring first.
Reading Royals (5-2-1) at Rapid City Rush (2-7-1) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Reading’s Steven Swavely is tied for third among rookies with eight points (4g-4a).
- Rapid City’s Garrett Haar leads defensemen with five power-play assists.
- Royals are third on the power play at 23.5 percent (8-for-34).
- Rush are 2-0-0 when scoring first.