Elmira Jackals (3-4-0) at South Carolina Stingrays (4-4-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Elmira’s Spiro Goulakos is second among rookie defensemen with six points (1g-5a).
• South Carolina’s Vitek Vanecek recorded his first pro shutout on Tuesday against Florida.
• Jackals are fourth on the power play on the road at 37.5 percent (3-for-8).
• Stingrays are fifth with 25.89 shots-against per game.
Manchester Monarchs (2-2-0) at Brampton Beast (1-5-1) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Matt Leitner (2g-2a) and Joe Diamond (1g-3a) lead Manchester with four points each.
• Brampton’s Jeremie Blain is tied for first among defensemen with three power-play assists.
• Monarchs lead the league with 36.25 shots per game.
• Beast have scored nine of their 17 goals in the second period.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (3-4-0) at Norfolk Admirals (2-4-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Jack Combs leads Greenville with eight points (3g-5a).
• Norfolk’s Ty Rimmer is tied for second with 187 saves.
• Four of the Swamp Rabbits’ last five games have been decided by one goal.
• Admirals are fourth with 33.17 shots per game.
Adirondack Thunder (7-0-0) at Cincinnati Cyclones (3-1-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Adirondack’s David Shields is tied for third among defensemen with seven points (2g-5a).
• Cincinnati’s Brad Thiessen leads the league with a 0.98 goals-against average and a .965 save percentage.
• Thunder are league’s second-least penalized team with 10.43 penalty minutes per game.
• Cyclones are tied for fourth on the penalty kill at home at 93.3 percent (14-for-15).
Kalamazoo Wings (2-4-1) at Wheeling Nailers (4-2-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin leads the league with 232 saves.
• Wheeling’s Derek Army is fourth with 32 shots on goal.
• K-Wings have scored a power-play goal in each of their last three games.
• Nailers are fifth with 2.17 goals-against per game.
Toledo Walleye (4-2-1) at Fort Wayne Komets (4-2-0) 8 p.m. ET
• Toledo’s Jeff Lerg is fourth with a .945 save percentage.
• Fort Wayne’s Drew Daniels is second among defensemen with six assists.
• Walleye are tied for second in the league with four road wins.
• Komets are fifth with 3.33 goals per game.
Wichita Thunder (4-3-0) at Quad City Mallards (3-3-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Peter Sakaris leads Wichita with three goals and six points.
• Quad City’s Matt Neal is tied for second among rookies with two power-play goals.
• Thunder are 3-1-0 in one-goal games.
• Mallards are third on the power play at 25.7 percent (9-for-35).
Indy Fuel (4-2-1) at Evansville IceMen (1-4-0) 7:15 p.m. CT
• Indy’s Ben Marshall is tied for first among rookie defensemen with five assists.
• Justin MacDonald leads Evansville with 14 shots on goal.
• Fuel are league’s fifth-least penalized team with 12.71 penalty minutes per game.
• IceMen have scored six of their seven goals in the third period.
Tulsa Oilers (4-3-0) at Colorado Eagles (1-6-1) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Tulsa’s Phil Brewer is tied for second among rookies with a 33.3 percent shooting percentage (3-for-9).
• Colorado’s Collin Bowman is tied for third among defensemen with three goals.
• Oilers are 4-0-0 when scoring first.
• Eagles are second with 22.50 shots-against per game.
Allen Americans (5-3-0) at Rapid City Rush (4-3-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Allen’s Joel Rumpel is tied for the league lead with five wins.
• Winston Day Chief leads Rapid City with seven points (4g-3a).
• Americans are 4-0-0 when scoring first.
• Rush lead the league on the power play at home at 40.0 percent (2-for-5).
Atlanta Gladiators (4-2-1) at Idaho Steelheads (4-4-1) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Atlanta’s Garry Nunn has at least one point in all seven games (2g-7a).
• Idaho’s Brandon Magee leads the league in plus-minus at +8.
• Gladiators are second with three shorthanded goals.
• Steelheads are second on the penalty kill at home at 95.5 percent (21-for-22).
Utah Grizzlies (4-3-1) at Alaska Aces (4-4-1) 7:15 p.m. AKT
• Utah’s Ryan Faragher is third with a .948 save percentage.
• Alaska’s Joe Perry leads the league with 37 shots on goal.
• Grizzlies are sixth with 3.25 goals per game.
• Aces are 3-0-0 when outshooting their opponent.
LONGEST WINNING STREAK FROM START OF SEASON
8 – Trenton Titans (Oct. 12-26, 2001)
– Dayton Bombers (Oct. 19-Nov. 4, 1994)
7 – Adirondack Thunder (Oct. 16-Present)