Greenville Swamp Rabbits (3-5-0) at Reading Royals (3-3-0) 7 p.m. ET
• Jack Combs leads Greenville with nine points (3g-6a).
• Reading’s Justin Crandall is tied for second among rookies with nine points (2g-7a).
• Swamp Rabbits are 2-1-0 when tied after two periods.
• Royals lead the league with 19.33 shots-against per game.
Florida Everblades (6-4-0) at Orlando Solar Bears (4-1-1) 7 p.m. ET
• Florida’s Matt Willows is tied for third among rookies with six assists.
• Orlando’s Patrick Watling has at least one point in all six games (3g-5a).
• Everblades are second on the penalty kill at 92.9 percent (39-for-42).
• Solar Bears lead the league with 4.67 goals per game.
Elmira Jackals (4-4-0) at South Carolina Stingrays (4-5-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Elmira’s C.J. Motte earned first pro win and shutout in 2-0 win at South Carolina on Friday.
• Joe Devin leads South Carolina with eight points (3g-5a).
• Jackals are fourth on the power play on the road at 33.3 percent (4-for-12).
• Stingrays are 3-0-1 when scoring first.
Manchester Monarchs (2-3-0) at Brampton Beast (2-5-1) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Matt Leitner (2g-4a) and Joe Diamond (2g-4a) lead Manchester with six points each.
• Brampton’s Mathew Maione is tied for fifth among defensemen with seven points (2g-5a).
• Monarchs are second with 35.20 shots per game.
• Beast have scored 10 of their 21 goals in the second period.
Adirondack Thunder (7-1-0) at Toledo Walleye (4-3-1) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Adirondack’s Ken Appleby is tied for second with five wins.
• Shane Berschbach leads Toledo with six points (3g-3a).
• Thunder are 4-0-0 when outshot by their opponent.
• Walleye are last team in the league to have their home opener.
Wheeling Nailers (4-3-0) at Norfolk Admirals (3-4-0) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Wheeling’s John McCarron is tied for fourth among rookies with 29 shots on goal.
• Norfolk’s Greg Chase is on a six-game point streak since Oct. 17 (4g-2a).
• Nailers are third with 25.57 shots-against per game.
• Admirals are seventh on the penalty kill at 87.9 percent (29-for-33).
Kalamazoo Wings (3-4-1) at Fort Wayne Komets (5-2-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Kalamazoo’s Adam Phillips is tied for first among defensemen with four goals.
• Fort Wayne’s Drew Daniels leads the league in plus-minus at +9.
• K-Wings are 3-0-1 in their last four games.
• Komets are tied for third with two shorthanded goals.
Quad City Mallards (4-3-3) at Indy Fuel (4-3-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Quad City’s Guillaume Gelinas is tied for first among defensemen with eight points (3g-5a).
• Indy’s Dylan Clarke is tied for the league lead with four power-play goals.
• Mallards have outscored their opponents 11-5 in the third period.
• Fuel are seventh on the power play at 24.0 percent (6-for-25).
Evansville IceMen (2-4-0) at Cincinnati Cyclones (4-1-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Evansville’s Alex Wideman scored his first pro goal last night against Indy.
• Cincinnati’s Garrett Noonan is tied for third among defensemen in plus-minus at +7.
• IceMen have scored seven of their 11 goals in the third period.
• Cyclones lead the league with 1.67 goals-against per game.
Wichita Thunder (4-4-0) at Missouri Mavericks (6-2-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Peter Sakaris leads Wichita with seven points (3g-4a).
• Missouri’s Jesse Root is tied for the league lead with seven goals.
• Thunder are 3-1-0 in one-goal games.
• Mavericks are first on the power play at home at 33.3 percent (4-for-12).
Tulsa Oilers (4-4-0) at Colorado Eagles (2-6-1) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Tulsa’s Kevin Carr is third with a 1.34 goals-against average.
• Colorado’s Collin Bowman is third among defensemen with 22 shots on goal.
• Oilers are 3-0-0 when leading after two periods.
• Eagles are second with 21.33 shots-against per game.
Allen Americans (6-3-0) at Rapid City Rush (4-4-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Allen’s Joel Rumpel is second with 211 saves.
• Winston Day Chief leads Rapid City with seven points (4g-3a).
• Americans lead the league on the penalty kill at 93.8 percent (30-for-32).
• Rush are 3-0-0 when scoring first.
Atlanta Gladiators (5-2-1) at Idaho Steelheads (4-4-2) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Atlanta’s Derek Nesbitt is on a six-game goal streak since Oct. 23 (7g).
• Idaho’s Brandon Magee is tied for second among rookies with nine points (3g-6a).
• Gladiators are 3-0-1 in one-goal games.
• Steelheads are sixth with 31.60 shots per game.
Utah Grizzlies (5-3-1) at Alaska Aces (4-5-1) 7:15 p.m. AKT
• Utah’s Matt Berry leads rookies with seven goals and 11 points.
• Alaska’s Joe Perry leads the league with 39 shots on goal.
• Grizzlies have outscored Alaska 8-3 in the first two games of the series.
• Aces are league’s third-least penalized team with 12.10 penalty minutes per game.