Greenville Road Warriors (4-3-0) at Orlando Solar Bears (3-3-2) 7 p.m. ET
· Michael St. Croix leads Greenville with four assists.
· Orlando’s Eric Baier is tied for first among defensemen with one shorthanded goal.
· Road Warriors lead the league on the penalty kill at 96.7 percent (29-for-30).
· Solar Bears are 3-0-1 when scoring first.
Florida Everblades (6-1-1) at Gwinnett Gladiators (3-3-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Florida’s Matt Mangene is fourth among defensemen with a 27.3 percent shooting percentage (3-for-11).
· Casey Pierro-Zabotel leads Gwinnett with four goals and eight points.
· Everblades are fifth with 2.50 goals per game.
· Gladiators are 3-0-0 when scoring first.
Fort Wayne Komets (7-1-0) at Reading Royals (3-4-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Fort Wayne’s James Martin is fourth among defensemen with seven points (1g-6a).
· Reading’s Adam Hughesman is on a six-game point streak since Oct. 24 (3g-6a).
· Komets are 5-0-0 in one-goal games.
· Royals are 3-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Evansville IceMen (4-1-1) at Toledo Walleye (4-2-0) 7:15 p.m. ET
· Evansville’s Myles Bell is second among rookies with six goals.
· Toledo’s Anthony Luciani has at least one point in all six games (2g-7a).
· IceMen are sixth with 3.67 goals per game.
· Walleye are third with 35.17 shots per game.
Elmira Jackals (5-3-1) at Kalamazoo Wings (5-2-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Elmira’s Taylor Stefishen is third among rookies with 11 points (3g-8a).
· Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin is second with 387 minutes played.
· Jackals are fourth with 35.00 shots per game.
· K-Wings are league’s second-least penalized team with 11.50 penalty minutes per game.
Wheeling Nailers (3-3-0) at Cincinnati Cyclones (4-1-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Wheeling’s Matia Marcantuoni had a hat trick in 6-3 loss at Evansville last night.
· Cincinnati’s Stephan Vigier is on a three-game goal streak since Oct. 31 (3g).
· Nailers are fifth on the penalty kill at 92.9 percent (26-for-28).
· Cyclones are league’s third-least penalized team with 12.00 penalty minutes per game.
Tulsa Oilers (3-2-1) at Allen Americans (2-2-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Tulsa’s Scott Macaulay is second among defensemen with nine points (2g-7a).
· Greger Hanson leads Allen with seven points (4g-3a).
· Oilers are second with 4.17 goals per game.
· Americans lead the league on the power play at 30.0 percent (6-for-20).
Rapid City Rush (4-3-1) at Missouri Mavericks (2-3-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Rapid City’s Danny Battochio is fifth with a 1.73 goals-against average.
· David Rutherford leads Missouri with four goals and seven points.
· Rush are 4-0-1 when scoring first.
· Mavericks are the last team to play their home opener.
Utah Grizzlies (2-4-2) at Ontario Reign (5-3-1) 6 p.m. PT
· Michael Pelech leads Utah with seven points (5g-2a).
· Derek Couture leads Ontario with five goals and nine points.
· Grizzlies are tied for third with two shorthanded goals.
· Reign are tied for second on the power play at 25.0 percent (7-for-28).
Idaho Steelheads (6-2-1) at Colorado Eagles (7-2-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
· Idaho’s Wade MacLeod leads the league with 42 shots on goal.
· Colorado’s Jonathan Parker is tied for second with seven goals.
· Steelheads are second with 26.56 shots-against per game.
· Eagles are 5-0-0 when outshooting their opponent.
Bakersfield Condors (7-4-0) at Alaska Aces (1-7-0) 7:15 p.m. AKT
· Bakersfield’s Kellen Jones is tied for the league lead with five power-play assists.
· Alaska’s Quinn Sproule is tied for third among rookies with a 33.3 percent shooting percentage (2-for-6).
· Condors are 5-0-0 when leading after two periods.
· Aces lead the league with 37.63 shots per game.