Peoria Rivermen (2-1-2) at Johnstown Chiefs (2-0-5) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Rivermen’s Alfie Michaud made ECHL season-high 52 saves in 2-1 overtime loss at Toledo on October 29.
* Chiefs have lost four out of their last six games in a shootout to remain undefeated in regulation.
* David Cann is 0-0-2 with a goals-against average of 2.31 and save percentage of .931 for Johnstown.
* Chris Beckford-Tseu is 1-0-1 with a save percentage of .947 for the Rivermen.
Wheeling Nailers (4-5-0) at Reading Royals (2-5-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Reading’s David Steckel scored two goals, including a shorthand goal, in 4-2 win over Nailers on Thursday.
* Reading goaltender Barry Brust stopped 26 of 28 shots on Thursday to capture his second win.
* Mark Kosick scored a power-play goal and added an assist for Wheeling on Thursday.
* This is the fourth meeting between these two in the past seven days and Reading has won the last two.
Pee Dee Pride (5-3-1) at South Carolina Stingrays (5-4-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Matt Reid scored his second shorthand goal of the season in Thursday’s 3-2 win over Pee Dee.
* Stingrays’ Rich Peverley has three points (1g-2a) and is a +3 against the Pride.
* Pride’s Nick Boucher has a goals-against average of 0.98 and a save percentage of .958 against Stingrays.
* Pee Dee left wing Allen Sirois has four points (2g-2a) and is a +3 in six road games.
Dayton Bombers (4-3-0) at Trenton Titans (6-0-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Titans have won three of their six games when trailing after two periods.
* Trenton’s Chris Houle and Andrew Allen have a combined 1.46 goals-against average, lowest in the league.
* Bombers are 3-0-0 in games decided by one goal.
* Shawn Limpright leads Dayton in power-play points with five (2g-3a).
Texas Wildcatters (1-4-2) at Columbia Inferno (3-2-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Texas scored four unanswered goals in the third, but lost 5-4 in a shootout 5-4 at Gwinnett on Tuesday.
* Wildcatters’ John Snowden has scored all of his four goals on the road.
* Columbia’s Greg Amadio leads all ECHL defensemen in plus-minus rating with +9.
* Brad Ralph leads the Inferno with five points (2g-3a) in five home games.
Charlotte Checkers (5-1-1) at Augusta Lynx (3-3-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Lynx have the fewest penalty minutes in the league with 87.
* Kelly Guard is 2-0-0 for the Checkers with a 2.00 goals-against average.* Checkers defenseman Rory Rawlyk is a +4 at home.
* Ken Magowan leads the Lynx in plus-minus rating with +6 and is second in scoring with six points (3g-3a).
Mississippi Sea Wolves (4-4-0) at Louisiana IceGators (2-1-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Sea Wolves’ Chris Cava is the leader among league defensemen in penalty minutes with 46.
* Tyler Masters has a 1.00 goals-against average and .972 save percentage for the IceGators.
* Doug MacIver accumulated 20 penalty minutes for the IceGators in their home opener.
* Kerry Ellis-Toddington and Louis Dumont lead the Sea Wolves in plus-minus rating with +5.
Gwinnett Gladiators (5-1-3) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (5-1-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Pensacola leads the league in average penalty minutes per game with 32.5.
* Gwinnett’s Jeff Campbell is tied for second among league rookies in scoring with nine points (4g-5a).
* Ice Pilots are tied for third in the league with eight power-play goals.
* T.J. Aceti is 3-1-0 for the Gladiators in his last four games.
Florida Everblades (5-4-0) at Idaho Steelheads (5-3-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Idaho’s Peter Metcalf is the ECHL leader among defensemen with eight points (3g-5a).
* Jim Abbott scored the game winner late in the third period of Florida’s 4-2 win over Idaho on Wednesday.
* Steelheads’ Lance Galbraith is the league leader in penalty minutes with 62.
* Matt Hendricks leads the Everblades’ on the road with seven points (5g-2a).
Toledo Storm (3-2-3) at Bakersfield Condors (6-0-0) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Condors are the league leader in scoring, averaging 4.67 goals per game.
* Bakersfield scored five unanswered goals in 5-1 win over Toledo on Thursday.
* Tyler Knight has five points (3g-2a) in his last five games with the Storm.
* Toledo has scored nine of its 21 goals in the third period.
Victoria Salmon Kings (2-4-0) at Las Vegas Wranglers (3-2-1) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Ryan Finnerty has four goals in his first three games for the Salmon Kings.
* Darren Lynch has four points (2g-2a) and is a +3 in his last five games for the Wranglers.
* Jason Stone made 23 saves in his first start for Victoria on Wednesday, a 2-1 loss at Long Beach.
* Rejean Stringer has five points (1g-4a) in four home games for Las Vegas.
Alaska Aces (5-4-1) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (5-2-0) 7:30 p.m. PT
* Aces right wing Mike Scott has eight points (3g-5a) and is a +3 in his last five games.
* Chris Kenady scored the game-winning goal for Long Beach in its 2-1 win over Victoria on Wednesday.
* Alaska was 4-0-0 at Long Beach and 8-2-0 overall against the Ice Dogs in 2003-04.
* Rookie Marco Rosa leads the Ice Dogs in points with seven (4g-3a).