Peoria Rivermen (2-2-2) at Johnstown Chiefs (3-0-5) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Chiefs’ Jean Desrochers scored the game winner at 18:38 n the third for a 6-5 win over Peoria on Friday.
* Johnstown’s eight games have all have been decided by one goal and four have gone to a shootout.
* Troy Riddle had three points (2g-1a) and was a +3 for the Rivermen in Friday’s 6-5 loss at Johnstown.
* Defenseman Bryce Charpentier has accumulated 26 penalty minutes in the Rivermen’s last five games.
Trenton Titans (6-0-1) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (5-4-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Atlantic City is 5-0-0 when leading after the first period.
* Titans suffered its first loss of the season on Friday, 4-3 to Dayton on Friday.
* Jason Notermann had two power-play goals in the Bullies’ 4-3 shootout win over Charlotte on Wednesday.
* B.J. Abel had three points (1g-2a) and Rick Kowalsky scored with 15 seconds left to force overtime in Trenton’s loss to Dayton.
Charlotte Checkers (6-1-1) at Greenville Grrrowl (2-6-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
* In Glas Co ECHL Player of the Week Martin St. Pierre has seven points (2g-5a) in his last three games.
* Checkers’ Kelly Guard improved to 3-0-0 by allowing only one goal in Friday’s 4-1 win over Augusta.
* Grrrowl are tied for sixth in the league on the power play at 22.22 percent, scoring eight power-play goals.
* Charlotte defenseman Rory Rawlyk had 14 penalty minutes in the last meeting with Greenville.
Dayton Bombers (5-3-0) at Reading Royals (3-5-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Scott Cameron scored the decisive goal in the shootout of the Bombers 4-3 win at Trenton on Friday.
* Reading’s Cody Rudkowsky earned his first win of the season with a 5-0 shutout over Wheeling on Friday.
* Andrew Penner stopped all five shots in the shootout for Dayton, giving Bombers their fifth win on Friday.
* After losing five straight, Royals are on a three-game winning streak scoring 14 goals.
Columbia Inferno (3-3-3) at Pee Dee Pride (5-4-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Brad Ralph leads the Inferno with 10 points (6g-4a) and is second in plus-minus rating with +5.
* Pride’s Brian Collins scored his league-leading third shorthand goal in Friday’s 4-2 loss at South Carolina.
* John Longo had two goals, including the game winner, in Inferno’s 3-0 win over the Pride on November 5.
* Kyle Kidney leads the Pride with four points (3g-1a) and is a +4 in three home games this season.
South Carolina Stingrays (6-4-1) at Augusta Lynx (3-4-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Matt Reid scored two goals, including the game winner, in the Stingrays’ 4-2 win over Pee Dee on Friday.
* Louis Goulet leads the Lynx in scoring with eight points (2g-6a).
* South Carolina’s Kirk Daubenspeck made 36 saves on Friday.
* Lynx are still looking for their first win at home this season (0-2-0).
Louisiana IceGators (3-1-1) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (4-5-0) 7:35 p.m. CT
* Alex Materukhin scored a goal and had two assists in the IceGators’ 6-2 victory over Mississippi on Friday.
* Anthony Battaglia scored both goals for the Sea Wolves on Friday, and now has seven points (3g-4a).
* IceGators’ left wing Wes Mason has five points (3g-2a) in three road games this year.
* Mississippi’s Louis Dumont is second in the league with nine assists.
Florida Everblades (5-5-0) at Idaho Steelheads (6-3-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Idaho won its first game over Florida since capturing the Kelly Cup in Game 5 of last year’s Finals.
* Florida’s Chris Lee scored his first professional goal in Friday’s 3-2 loss at Idaho.
* Florida and Idaho combined for 60 penalty minutes on Friday.
* Steelheads’ goaltender Frank Doyle is tied for the league lead in wins with five.
San Diego Gulls (4-3-1) at Bakersfield Condors (6-0-1) 7:00 p.m. PT
* San Diego’s Mark Pederson has three points (2g-1a) in his last two games.
* Yutaka Fukufuji stopped 26 of 27 shots for Bakersfield in a 4-1 win over San Diego on November 6.
* Darren Clark has four points (1g-3a) and is a +3 in his last three games for the Gulls.
* Condors scored all three goals on the power play in Friday’s 4-3 shootout loss to Toledo.
Victoria Salmon Kings (2-5-0) at Fresno Falcons (2-6-1) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Jim Lorentz scored two goals for the Falcons in their 4-1 win over Toledo on Tuesday.
* Blue Bennefield leads Victoria with 48 penalty minutes.
* Victoria goaltender Jason Stone has a 1.90 goals against average and .930 save percentage.
* Simon Lajeunesse stopped 33 of 34 shots against Toledo on Tuesday, giving Fresno its second win.
Alaska Aces (5-5-1) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (6-2-0) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Chris Madden got his league-leading third shutout with a 2-0 win over Alaska on Friday.
* Long Beach’s win on Friday was its first win over the Aces since February 22, 2004.
* Aces goaltender Lance Mayes stopped 33 of 34 shots in Friday’s loss.
* Scott Gomez and Cal Benazic lead the Aces in plus-minus rating on the road with +4.
Toledo Storm (4-2-3) at Las Vegas Wranglers (4-2-1) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Jason Maleyko had a goal and an assist for Toledo in 4-3 shootout win at Bakersfield on Friday.
* Dustin Johner had three assists for the Wranglers in 5-2 win over Victoria on Friday.
* Toledo’s Scott Fankhouser stopped 20 of 23 shots in the game and four shooters in the shootout on Friday.
* Las Vegas has eight power-play goals in seven games and is fourth in the league at 24.24 percent.