Dayton Bombers (5-5-0) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (7-4-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Bullies’ Jason Notermann and Luke Curtin are tied for the league lead in power-play assists with nine.
* Jake Moreland has won the Bullies last four games, including a 2-0 shutout over the Bombers on Sunday.
* Grady Moore leads the Bombers with six assists on the power play.
* Andrew Penner is 2-2-0 with a 1.97 goals-against average in his last four games with Dayton.
Texas Wildcatters (2-5-2) at Greenville Grrrowl (4-6-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Grrrowl’s Richard Pitirri had two goals and an assist in Sunday’s 5-3 win over Texas.
* Wildcatters went two-for-four on the power play against Greenville on Sunday.
* John Snowden leads Texas with five goals, all of which he has scored on the road.
* Carl Mallette leads Greenville in points with 13 (7g-7a) and is third in the league in scoring.
Peoria Rivermen (2-4-2) at Reading Royals (4-5-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Rookie Troy Riddle leads the Rivermen in the last five games with six points (3g-3a) and +4.
* Royals have three shutouts and have only allowed two goals on their current four-game winning streak.
* In the last two games, Reading has outscored its opponents 8-0 and has fired 82 shots.
* Peoria has 18 players who have scored at least one point.
Charlotte Checkers (6-2-1) at Columbia Inferno (3-4-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Kelly Guard is 2-0-0, with a 1.50 goals-against average for the Checkers in his two starts on the road.
* Chanse Fitzpatrick leads the Inferno in power-play goals with three.
* Checkers have a combined plus-minus rating of +26 in five road games.
* Columbia has only allowed two power-play goals and leads the league on the penalty kill with 94.9 percent.