Dayton Bombers (5-6-0) at Johnstown Chiefs (4-1-5) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Bombers are winless in their last three road games and 1-3 on current five-game road trip.
* Chiefs’ center Brent Kelly has seven points (5g-2a) and is a +5 in his last five games.
* Janne Jokila had a goal and an assist in Dayton’s 4-3 shootout victory at Johnstown on October 24.
* Jean Desrochers leads the Chiefs with two game-winning goals.
Wheeling Nailers (6-6-0) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (8-4-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Dany Sabourin stopped 36 of 37 shots in Wheeling’s 3-1 win over Johnstown on Wednesday.
* Bullies’ Jason Notermann leads the league with seven power-play goals.
* Atlantic City has only allowed one goal and is 95.2 percent on the penalty kill in five home games.
* Wheeling’s Pascal Morency is fourth in the league in penalty minutes with 53.
South Carolina Stingrays (7-4-1) at Reading Royals (5-5-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Reading is the league leader in average goals-against per game with 1.40.
* Defenseman Adam Borzecki leads in plus-minus with +8 in the Royals current five-game winning streak.
* Matt Reid and Joe Tenute lead the Stingrays in points with six goals and three assists each.
* Kirk Daubenspeck is 3-0-0 and has stopped 101 of 106 shots in the Stingrays’ three-game win streak.
Columbia Inferno (3-5-3) at Greenville Grrrowl (5-6-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Rob McVicar allowed two goals and made 22 saves in Columbia’s 4-2 win over Greenville on October 26.
* Inferno is ranked second in penalty kill with 90.90 percent and last on the power play with 8 percent.
* Grrrowl center Richard Pitirri leads in points on the power play with six (3g-3a).
* Carl Mallette and Martin St. Pierre lead the Grrrowl in November with 10 points each.
Pee Dee Pride (6-4-1) at Florida Everblades (5-6-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Matt Hendricks is second in the league among rookies in scoring with 11 points (5g-6a).
* All five of Pee Dee’s shorthand goals have come on the road.
* Brian Collins leads the Pride with seven points on special teams (3 ppg-4 shg).
* Damian Surma leads the Everblades with 14 points (8g-6a) and is a +11 in his last 10 games.
Peoria Rivermen (2-5-2) at Toledo Storm (5-2-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Alfie Michaud made a record 52 saves for Peoria in its 2-1 overtime loss to Toledo on October 29.
* Defenseman Sylvain Dufresne is a +5 and has two assists for the Storm in three home games.
* Trevor Johnson and Troy Riddle lead the Rivermen with seven points.
* Rick Judson leads the Storm with two game-winning goals, including one against Peoria on October 29.
Charlotte Checkers (8-2-1) at Gwinnett Gladiators (5-3-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Checkers’ Mike Harder own the league’s longest scoring streak this season, scoring in his last 11games.
* Six players lead the Gladiators in points with nine.
* Gwinnett’s Dave McCulloch is second among all rookies in plus-minus rating with +6.
* Charlotte has scored 16 goals in the third period, the most goals of any team in the third period.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (6-1-0) at Texas Wildcatters (2-5-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Jason Kostadine scored a hat trick in the Wildcatters’ 6-5 shootout loss at Charlotte on Wednesday.
* Jordan Krestanovich leads Pensacola with 12 points (7g-5a) and has scored in every game this season.
* Davis Parley is 1-0-1 and has made 79 saves in his last two starts for Texas.
* Ice Pilots own the second best power play in the league at 28.57 percent (8-for-28).
Augusta Lynx (3-4-1) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (4-5-1) 7:35 p.m. CT
* Sea Wolves’ Matt Underhill has a goals-against average of 0.92 and a .962 save percentage at home.
* Jamie Johnson leads the Lynx in points on the power play with three (0g-3a).
* Jeff Hutchins has 30 penalty minutes in Mississippi’s last five games.
* Augusta is 5-4-1 all time against Mississippi.
Idaho Steelheads (7-3-0) at Las Vegas Wranglers (4-4-1) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Steelheads’ Burt Scott has the longest goal-scoring streak in the league this season with five games.
* Rejean Stringer had a shorthand goal and an assist in the Wranglers’ 6-5 loss to Bakersfield on Thursday.
* Brett Draney, Dave Morisset, and Lance Galbraith lead Idaho with five points on the power play.
* Marc Magliarditi is 2-2-1 and has a 2.14 goals-against average in five appearances for Las Vegas.
Fresno Falcons (3-6-1) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (6-3-0) 7:30 p.m. PT
* Fresno is the league leader with the highest average of penalty minutes per game with 28.9.
* Rookie Marco Rosa leads the Ice Dogs in scoring with eight points (5g-3a) and in plus-minus rating (+4).
* Dan Tessier leads the Falcons in scoring with 10 points (2g-8a).
* Long Beach was 5-0-0 against Fresno last season.