Greenville Grrrowl (5-7-0) at Charlotte Checkers (9-2-1) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Eduard Pershin scored the game winner in overtime for Charlotte in Friday’s 4-3 win at Gwinnett.
* Checkers’ Mike Harder extended his scoring streak to 12 games with a goal in the first period on Friday.
* Grrrowl have the seventh best power play in the league at 22 percent (11-for-50).
* Richard Pitirri leads the Grrrowl with nine points (3g-6a) in his last five games.
Johnstown Chiefs (5-1-5) at Dayton Bombers (5-7-0) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Dayton is 3-0 in shootouts this season, including a 4-3 shootout win at Johnstown on October 24.
* Steve Hildenbrand scored a goal and an assist for the Chiefs in the 5-1 win over Dayton on Friday.
* Bombers’ Janne Jokila has two points (1g-1a) in two games against Johnstown this season.
* Chiefs’ David Cann stopped 25 of 26 shots in Friday’s 5-1 win over Dayton.
South Carolina Stingrays (7-5-1) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (8-4-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Jake Moreland stopped 36 of 37 shots for the Bullies in Friday’s 2-1 shootout loss to Wheeling.
* South Carolina has the third best penalty kill in the league with 89.83 percent (53-for-59).
* Atlantic City’s Luke Curtin is the league leader in assists with 14.
* Matt Reid leads the Stingrays in points with 10 (6g-4a).
Pee Dee Pride (7-4-1) at Florida Everblades (5-7-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Allan Sirois had a goal and an assist in the Pride’s 2-0 win over Florida on Friday.
* Florida’s 2-0 loss to Pee Dee was its first shutout loss since Game 3 of the Kelly Cup Finals on May 19.
* Sebastien LaPlante got his second straight shutout, stopping all 28 shots on Friday at Florida.
* Matt Hendricks leads the Everblades in scoring in November with eight points (5g-3a).
Toledo Storm (5-3-3) at Peoria Rivermen (3-5-2) 7:00 p.m. CT
* Troy Riddle had a goal and two assists for the Rivermen in Friday’s 5-2 win at Toledo.
* Storm failed to convert on seven chances on the power play in its loss to Peoria on Friday.
* Trevor Baker scored a power-play goal and a shorthand goal for Peoria in Friday’s victory over Toledo.
* Scott Fankhouser has all five Storm wins and is 5-2-2 with a goals-against average of 2.50.
Augusta Lynx (4-4-1) at Louisiana IceGators (5-1-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Alex Materukhin scored two goals in Louisiana’s 4-2 win over Gwinnett on Thursday.
* Lynx scored three unanswered goals in its 3-1 win over Mississippi on Friday.
* Kyle Kettles has a goals-against average of 2.80 and has won his last three starts for the IceGators.
* Matus Kostur stopped 33 of 34 shots for his second win of the season in Friday’s win over Mississippi.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (4-6-1) at Texas Wildcatters (3-5-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Andrew Ianiero scored four points (1g-3a) for Texas in its 4-2 win over Pensacola on Friday.
* Phil Osaer got his first win of the season, stopping 25 of 27 shots in Friday’s win.
* Kerry Ellis-Toddington leads all Sea Wolves’ defensmen in scoring with six points (3g-3a).
* Louis Dumont leads Mississippi in scoring with 12 points (2g-10a) in 11 games.
San Diego Gulls (4-4-2) at Fresno Falcons (3-7-1) 7:00 p.m. PT
* These teams combined for a season high 130 combined penalty minutes in their last meeting on October 23.
* Darren Clark leads the Gulls with seven points (4g-3a) through six road games this season.
* Derek Krestanovich scored both goals for Fresno in Friday’s 4-2 loss to Long Beach.
* David Brisson leads the Falcons with a +5 rating in nine home games.
Bakersfield Condors (9-0-1) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (7-3-0) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Evan Cheverie scored two goals for the Ice Dogs in Friday’s 4-2 win over Fresno.
* Chris Madden made 24 saves in Friday’s 4-2 win over Fresno to improve his record to 7-2-0.
* Guy Dupuis and Luis Tremblay are tied for the league lead among defensemen with 11 points.
* Long Beach is second in the ECHL in goals-allowed average with 1.70 and Bakersfield is third with 2.10.
Idaho Steelheads (8-3-0) at Las Vegas Wranglers (4-5-1) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Idaho is sixth in the league on the power play at 22.22 percent and fifth on the penalty kill at 89.79 percent.
* David Morisset scored the game winner on the power play for Idaho in Friday’s 2-1 win over Las Vegas.
* Las Vegas’ last three losses have all been by one goal.
* Wranglers’ Marc Magliarditi made 34 saves in a losing effort against Idaho in Friday’s 2-1 game.
Victoria Salmon Kings (2-7-0) at Alaska Aces (7-5-1) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Olivier Filion and Joe Talbot each had two goals in Alaska’s 7-3 win over Victoria on Wednesday.
* Peter Aubry is 2-0-0 with a goals-against average of 1.44 and a save percentage of .944 in two home games.
* Defenseman Brad Dexter leads the Salmon Kings in scoring with seven points (1g-6a).
* Victoria went 2-for-4 on the power play in Wednesday’s loss to Alaska.