Dayton Bombers (6-8-0) at Wheeling Nailers (7-6-0) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Nailers have only scored three goals in the first period through 13 games.
* Dany Sabourin has made 92 saves and allowed only two goals in the Nailers’ three-game winning streak.
* Janne Jokila has four points (2g-2a) and is a +2 for Dayton in five road games.
* Bombers have a plus-minus rating of -10 in two games against Wheeling.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (9-4-0) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (9-4-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Chris Kenady scored the game winner in the Ice Dogs 2-1 overtime win at Trenton on Tuesday.
* Bullies are second in the league in power-play goals with 14.
* Long Beach has yet to allow a goal on the penalty kill (10-for-10) while playing on the road.
* Rookie Vincent Macri and Brian Fahey lead Atlantic City defensemen with seven points.
Pee Dee Pride (7-4-2) at Augusta Lynx (4-7-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Darryl Green is the Pride’s leading scorer among defensemen with six points (1g-5a).
* Louis Goulet had two assists in the Lynx’ 5-2 loss to Charlotte on Tuesday.
* Allan Sirois and Chad Spurr lead the Pride with five points in the last five games.
* Augusta is 0-for-8 on the power play versus the Pride.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (6-2-0) at South Carolina Stingrays (7-6-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Dwayne Hay has five points (3g-2a) and is a +6 in four road games for the Ice Pilots.
* Jordan Krestanovich has five points (3g-2a) in his last three games for Pensacola.
* Stingrays are ranked third on the penalty kill with 90.62 percent.
* Rookie Joe Tenute is tied for the league lead among rookies with seven goals.
Greenville Grrrowl (5-7-1) at Florida Everblades (6-7-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Grrrowl rookie Ed Caron has seven goals on 22 shots and leads the team with a 31.8 shooting percentage.
* Greenville’s power play is ranked fifth in the league with 21.15 percent (11-for-52).
* Florida’s Damian Surma leads the team with 17 points (9g-8a) and leads the ECHL in plus-minus with +12.
* Everblades’ Craig Kowalski is 2-1-0 in his last three appearances with a 2.93 goals-against average.
Trenton Titans (6-1-2) at Johnstown Chiefs (5-3-5) 8:00 p.m. ET
* Titans’ goaltender Chris Houle stopped 25-of-27 shots in Tuesday’s 2-1 overtime loss to Long Beach.
* Johnstown has lost both games to Trenton by score of 3-2 in a shootout.
* Titans have a plus-minus rating of +19 in four road games.
* Rookie Mike James has nine points (5g-4a) and leads the Chiefs in penalty minutes with 49.
Las Vegas Wranglers (6-5-1) at Texas Wildcatters (4-6-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Wranglers’ Jason McBain had two assists and the game winner in Tuesday’s 4-3 overtime win at Louisiana.
* In Glas Co ECHL Player of the Week Andrew Ianiero has eight points (4g-4a) in Texas’ last three games.
* Wildcatters’ John Snowden is tied for the league lead with nine goals.
* Las Vegas’ Marc Magliarditi is 0-0-1 with a 1.85 goals-against average on the road.
Alaska Aces (8-6-1) at Idaho Steelheads (9-4-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Steelheads are 5-1-0 when trailing after the first period.
* Idaho’s Dave Morisset has five points (1g-4a) in two games against Alaska.
* Aces have six players who have scored 10 points or more.
* Olivier Filion is tied for third in the league in plus-minus rating with +10.