Toledo Storm (7-3-3) at Dayton Bombers (6-9-0) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Storm’s Maris Ziedins had the game winner and three points (2g-1a) in 6-3 win at Toledo on October 23.
* Bombers were 6-4-1 in 2003-04 and are 63-52-13 all-time against Toledo.
* Toledo’s Logan Koopmans is 2-0 with a shutout and a goals-against average of 0.47 in his last three games.
* Playing the first of five consecutive home games, Dayton is 3-2-0 at home.
South Carolina Stingrays (8-6-1) at Gwinnett Gladiators (5-3-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Gladiators were 2-0-1 at home and 2-3-1 overall against South Carolina in 2003-04.
* Stingrays were 3-0-0 at home and 4-1-1 overall against Gwinnett in 2003-04.
* Gwinnett’s T.J. Aceti has started seven straight games, going 3-3-1 with a goals-against average of 3.36.
* Playing the first of four consecutive road games, South Carolina is 3-4-0 on the road.
Las Vegas Wranglers (7-5-1) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (6-6-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
* First-ever meeting between Wranglers and Sea Wolves.
* Louis Dumont leads Mississippi with two game-winning goals, 10 assists and 13 points.
* Wranglers on 14-day road trip that will cover over 13,600 miles with more than 70 hours travel time.
* Sea Wolves are 2-1-1 with a goals-against average of 1.48 in their last four games.
Reading Royals (7-5-0) at Peoria Rivermen (3-6-2) 7:30 p.m. CT
* Reading has outscored its opponents 30-6 during its league-best seven-game winning streak.
* Troy Riddle leads Peoria with four goals, six assists and 10 points.
* In his last four games, Royals’ Cody Rudkowsky is 4-0-0 with two shutouts.
* Rivermen’s Chris Beckford-Tseu is 0-3-0 with a 3.01 goals-against average in his last three starts.
Victoria Salmon Kings (3-8-0) at Fresno Falcons (4-7-1) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Salmon Kings beat Fresno for first-ever victory, 5-0 on October 24.
* Falcons have won their last three home games, improving to 4-5-1 at home.
* Victoria’s Mike Barrie has seven assists in his last three games.
* Fresno’s Dan Tessier has two game-winning goals and two assists in his last three games.