Columbia Inferno (4-5-3) at Charlotte Checkers (11-2-1) 7:00 p.m. ET
* At 91.8 percent, Columbia has the highest-ranked penalty kill in the league.
* Checkers’ Eduard Pershin has seven points (2g-5a) and is a +5 against the Inferno this season.
* Charlotte’s Mike Harder is the league’s leading scorer with 21 points (6g-15a).
* Inferno defenseman Greg Amadio leads the team in plus-minus rating with +10.
Toledo Storm (8-3-3) at Johnstown Chiefs (5-3-6) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Logan Koopmans made 18 saves in Toledo’s 4-1 win over Johnstown on Sunday.
* Maris Ziedins had a goal and two assists for the Storm in Thursday’s 5-3 win at Dayton.
* Brent Kelly has 12 points (2g-10a) and is a +5 in the Chiefs 10 home games.
* David Cann and David Currie each have a goals-against average of 2.46 for Johnstown in its last 10 games.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (9-5-0) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (10-4-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Luke Curtin had a goal and an assist for the Bullies in their 4-2 win over Long Beach on Wednesday.
* Chris Kenady has scored nine points (6g-3a) and is a +6 in his last five games for the Ice Dogs.
* Long Beach’s Chris Madden is 2-0-0 with a shutout and a goals-against average of 0.48 on the road.
* Bullies’ Brett Nowak, Luke Curtin and Jason Notermann are three of four league leaders on the power play.
Greenville Grrrowl (6-7-1) at Florida Everblades (6-8-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Greenville’s Martin St. Pierre is tied for second among rookies in scoring with 14 points (4g-10a).
* Mike Brodeur stopped 30 of 31 shots in the Grrrowl’s 5-1 win over Florida on Wednesday.
* Matthew Pagnutti is the Everblades leading defenseman in scoring with nine points (2g-7a).
* Everblades have a combined plus-minus rating of -27 in their last five games.
Trenton Titans (7-1-2) at Wheeling Nailers (8-6-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Titans’ goaltender Chris Houle remains undefeated in regulation (3-0-1) with a 1.97 goals-against average.
* Jason Jaffray has four assists and is a +6 for the Nailers in his last five games.
* Rick Kowalsky leads Trenton in scoring on the road with five points (3g-2a).
* Wheeling’s Pascal Morency has accumulated 41 penalty minutes in eight home games.
South Carolina Stingrays (8-7-1) at Pee Dee Pride (8-4-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
* South Carolina’s Joe Tenute is tied for second among rookies in scoring with 14 points (8g-6a).
* Brain Collins has 10 points (6g-4a) and is a +3 for the Pride in his last 10 games.
* Ed Courtenay and Matt Reid each have four points in the Stingrays three wins over the Pride.
* Eric Naud and Jan Vodrazka lead the Pride in penalty minutes with 51.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (6-3-0) at Augusta Lynx (4-7-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Lynx defenseman Sean Connelly leads the team with five points (3g-2a) in his last five games.
* Jamie Johnson leads the Lynx on the power play with six points (0g-6a).
* Pensacola’s Jordan Krestanovich scored the game winner in a 4-3 win over the Lynx on November 7.
* Ice Pilots’ power play is operating at 24.3 percent, fourth in the league.
Gwinnett Gladiators (6-3-4) at Louisiana IceGators (6-2-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Brett Engelhardt scored a hat trick and had an assist in Gwinnett’s 8-4 win over South Carolina Thursday.
* Louisiana’s leading scorer, Wes Mason, had two goals in Tuesday’s 4-3 overtime loss to Las Vegas.
* Gladiators’ Kris Goodjohn scored four points (1g-3a) in Thursday’s win over South Carolina.
* IceGators are tied for the second best power play in the league at 24.5 percent.
Reading Royals (8-5-0) at Peoria Rivermen (3-7-2) 7:30 p.m. CT
* Royals are ranked first in the league in fewest goals against per game with 1.38.
* Barry Brust stopped 31 of 32 shots in Reading’s 2-1 win over Peoria on Thursday.
* Troy Riddle leads Peoria in plus-minus rating (+5) and scoring with 10 points (4g-6a) in November.
* Brian McCullough is the Rivermen’s leading scorer through six home games with six points (3g-3a).
Texas Wildcatters (4-6-5) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (6-7-1) 7:35 p.m. CT
* Mississippi’s Travis Lisabeth has four points (1g-3a) in two games against the Wildcatters.
* Matt Underhill made 42 saves to give Mississippi its second win of the season over Texas on November 20.
* John Snowden (9g-6a) and Andrew Ianiero (8g-7a) are tied for the Texas scoring lead with 15 points.
* Wildcatters’ Phil Osaer is 2-0-0 with a 1.50 goals-against average in his last three appearances.
Alaska Aces (8-7-1) at Idaho Steelheads (10-4-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Frank Doyle stopped all 24 shots in Wednesday’s 2-0 win over Alaska to get his first professional shutout.
* Dave Morisset leads the Steelheads in scoring against the Aces with six points (2g-4a) in three games.
* Aces’ Scott Gomez leads the team in plus-minus rating on the road with +4.
* Alaska’s Peter Aubry is 2-1-0 with a 1.00 goals-against average in three road games.
Victoria Salmon Kings (3-9-0) at Fresno Falcons (5-7-1) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Shaun Sutter scored the game winner for Fresno in Thursday’s 4-2 win over Victoria.
* Both of Victoria’s goals on Thursday were scored on the power play.
* Fresno’s Brett Jaeger is 3-1-1 in his last five games with a 2.04 goals-against average.
* Victoria has scored 15 of its 32 goals in the third period.