Long Beach Ice Dogs (9-7-0) at Trenton Titans (7-2-3) 3:00 p.m. ET
* Ice Dogs are 2-0-1 all-time against Trenton, winning 2-1 in overtime on Tuesday and 2-0 on February 7.
* Titans are 1-1-1 all-time against Long Beach, winning 4-3 at home in a shootout on October 24, 2003.
* Long Beach is 1-3-0 on its current five-game trip and 2-3-0 overall on the road.
* Trenton is 0-1-2 in its last three home games and 3-1-2 overall at the Sovereign Bank Arena.
Las Vegas Wranglers (8-6-1) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (7-3-1) 5:05 p.m. CT
* Las Vegas power play ranks second in the league at 24.52 percent (13-for-53).
* Pensacola power play is third in the league at 23.25 percent (10-for-43).
* Wranglers’ Sebastien Centomo is 3-1-0 with a 1.72 goals-against average in his last four games.
* Ice Pilots have won their last three home games to improve to 4-1-0 at the Pensacola Civic Center.
Bakersfield Condors (10-1-1) at San Diego Gulls (5-5-2) 5:05 p.m. PT
* Bakersfield won 2-1 in overtime at San Diego on November 17, improving to 3-0-0 against the Gulls.
* San Diego is 4-0-1 at home and has outscored its opponents 24-10.
* Condors’ Yutaka Fukufuji is 2-0-0 with a 0.99 goals-against average against San Diego.
* Gulls’ Guillaume Fournier has a game-winning goal and four points (2g-2a) in his last four games.