Trenton Titans (3-0-0) at Charlotte Checkers (4-0-0) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Titans are 2-0-0 on the road and Checkers are 1-0-0 at home.
* Goaltender Andrew Allen is 3-0-0 with a goals-against average of 1.33.
* Charlotte has set a new club record for best start to a season, going 4-0-0.
* Eduard Pershin leads the Checkers with seven points (3g-4a) and is tied for seventh in the league in scoring.
Reading Royals (0-3-0) at Johnstown Chiefs (1-0-3) 7:00 p.m. ET
* This is the first meeting since Reading defeated Johnstown 2-1 in the Northern Division Wild Card Game.
* Barry Brust made 23 saves for the Royals in his first start, a 1-0 loss at Atlantic City on Saturday.
* Chiefs’ Brent Kelly is tied for first in the league with six assists.
* All Johnstown games have been decided by one goal, including two shootouts and one overtime game.
Wheeling Nailers (2-3-0) at Dayton Bombers (3-2-0) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Nailers’ Dany Sabourin is Reebok Hockey ECHL Saver of the Week going 2-0-0, both shootout wins.
* Bombers’ Scott Cameron scored the game winner in a 5-4 victory against Wheeling on October 29.
* Shawn Limpright leads Dayton in scoring with five points (3g-2a).
* Nailers are winless on the road, going 0-3-0 in their first three games.
Greenville Grrrowl (1-5-0) at South Carolina Stingrays (4-1-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Rookie Joe Tenute scored the game winner for the Stingrays in Thursday’s 3-2 win over Columbia.
* Kevin Spiewak has four points (3g-1a) in his last five games.
* Mike Brodeur stopped 39 of 40 shots to give the Grrrowl its first victory of the season on Tuesday.
* Carl Mallette leads Greenville in scoring with five points (3g-2a), all scored in his last five games.
Pee Dee Pride (4-1-1) at Columbia Inferno (2-2-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Brad Ralph leads the Inferno in scoring with eight points (4g-4a).
* Pride goaltender Nick Boucher is fifth in the league with a goals-against average of 1.35.
* Defensman Greg Amadio leads Columbia with a plus-minus rating of +7.
* Pee Dee’s Brian Collins has seven points (3g-4a) and is +1 in his last five games.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (3-3-0) at Gwinnett Gladiators (3-0-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Mike Vigilante had a goal and an assist in the Sea Wolves’ 4-3 shootout win over Gwinnett on October 30.
* Cam Brown has two game-winning goals for the Gladiators.
* Chris Durno leads the Gladiators in points with seven and is tied for the league lead in assists with six.
* Mississippi has allowed eight goals and is 70.37 percent (8-for-27) on the penalty kill.
Louisiana IceGators (1-1-0) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (3-0-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
* IceGators lead the league on the penalty kill (8-for-8) and are tied for second on power play (3-for=1-10).
* Pensacola is averaging 4.67 goals per game and has 14 players who have scored at least one point.
* Goaltender Todd Ford recorded his professional first shutout, a 3-0 win against Mississippi on Tuesday.
* Louisiana’s Todd Gordon and Pensacola’s Dave Farrish return to face the team they coached last season.
Augusta Lynx (1-2-0) at Texas Wildcatters (1-2-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Jason Saal won his first game on October 29, stopping 36 shots in a 4-3 shootout win at Gwinnett.
* This is the second-ever meeting between the two, Augusta won the first game 3-0 in 2003-04.
* Davis Parley is 1-0 and has a goals-against average of 1.92 for the Wildcatters.
* Ryan Fultz leads Texas with three goals and four points.
Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (2-2-1) at Peoria Rivermen (1-0-2) 7:30 p.m. CT
* Jake Moreland stopped all 37 shots he faced in the Bullies 1-0 victory against Reading on Saturday.
* Peoria is tied for the fewest goals allowed this season with six.
* Jason Notermann has two game-winning goals for Atlantic City, both on the power play.
* Rookie Chris Beckford-Tseu had 37 saves in his pro debut for Peoria, a 2-1 shootout loss to Toledo.
Victoria Salmon Kings (1-2-0) at Idaho Steelheads (4-1-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
* David Brumby recorded the first shutout in Salmon Kings history in a 5-0 win at Fresno on October 24.
* This is the first of nine games between Idaho and Victoria, the Steelheads won both preseason meetings.
* Blue Bennefield is tied for the team lead with three points (1g-2a) and leads in penalty minutes (15).
* Sun National Bank ECHL saver of the month Frank Doyle leads Idaho in goals-against average (1.47).
Alaska Aces (2-4-1) at Fresno Falcons (1-4-1) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Olivier Filion is a +3 and has four points (1g-3a) in the Aces last five games.
* Brett Jaeger made 32 saves in his first start for Fresno on Sunday, a 2-1 shootout loss against Idaho.
* Alaska has 17 players with at least one point.
* Alaska is 7-2-1 all time against the Falcons.
Toledo Storm (3-0-1) at Las Vegas Wranglers (1-1-1) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Storm goaltender Scott Fankhouser is 3-0-1 with a 1.21 goals-against average and a .948 save percentage.
* Toledo penalty kill is ranked eighth with 92 percent (23-for-25).
* Dana Lattery and Morten Ask lead the Wranglers in scoring, each having three points (2g-1a).
* Las Vegas’ Marc Magliarditi and Sebastien Centomo have combined for a 1.62 goals-against average.
Florida Everblades (3-3-0) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (3-1-0) 7:30 p.m. PT
* Ice Dogs’ Chris Madden leads all goaltenders in goals-against average (0.65) and save percentage (.981).
* Rookie Rosa Marco leads Long Beach with five points (3g-2a).
* Everblades’ Damian Surma leads the ECHL in scoring with 12 points (7g-5a).
* Florida power play is ranked 14th in the league with 15.2 percent (5-for-33).