Johnstown Chiefs (2-0-3) at Trenton Titans (4-0-0) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Titans lead the league in fewest goals allowed with 1.25 per game.
* Chiefs’ games have all been one-goal games, including two shootouts (0-2) and one overtime game (0-1).
* Trenton’s Andrew Allen is 3-0-0 with a goals-against average of 1.33 and a save percentage of .958.
* Johnstown’s Brent Kelly is tied for the league lead with six assists and leads the team with six points.
South Carolina Stingrays (4-2-1) at Charlotte Checkers (4-1-0) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Checkers won the first meeting 3-2 in overtime on October 23.
* South Carolina rookie Joe Tenute is tied for the league lead with three game-winning goals.
* Charlotte is 3-0-0 in one-goal games, including a 2-0 overtime record.
* Stingrays’ Kirk Daubenspeck is 1-1-1 with a goals-against average of 2.27 and a save percentage of .933.
Augusta Lynx (2-2-0) at Texas Wildcatters (1-3-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Ryan Fultz and John Snowden are tied for the Wildcatters team lead with three goals each.
* Ken Magowan leads Augusta with three goals and four points.
* Davis Parley is 1-0-1 with a goals-against average of 1.92 and a save percentage of .946.
* Lynx rank 28th in the league on the power play (0-for-20) and penalty kill with 66.7 percent (10-for-15).
Reading Royals (0-4-0) at Wheeling Nailers (3-3-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
* First meeting since Reading eliminated Wheeling in five games in the Northern Division Semifinals.
* Teams will meet Sunday and Thursday in Wheeling and Friday at Reading.
* Nailers’ Dany Sabourin is 3-0-0 with a goals-against average of 0.32 in his last three starts.
* Royals rank 28th in the league in goals (1.00) and are tied for fifth in goals allowed (2.25).
Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (3-2-1) at Peoria Rivermen (1-1-2) 7:00 p.m. CT
* Rivermen are 1-1-1 at home after going 22-11-3 at home in 2003-04.
* Bullies’ Jason Notermann has four power-play goals and two game-winning goals in his last five games.
* Peoria’s Chris Beckford-Tseu is 0-0-1 with a goals-against average of 0.92 and a save percentage of .974.
* Luke Curtin leads Atlantic City with five assists and eight points.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (3-1-0) at Louisiana IceGators (2-1-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Home opener for Louisiana which was 27-9-0 at the Cajundome in 2003-04.
* Jordan Krestanovich leads Pensacola with seven points and is tied for the lead in goals (4) and assists (3).
* Mike Omicioli and Wes Mason are tied for the Louisiana team lead with three goals and five points.
* Ice Pilots are 2-0-0 on the road in 2004-05 after finishing 17-13-6 on the road a year ago.
Gwinnett Gladiators (4-0-3) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (3-4-0) 7:35 p.m. CT
* Gladiators are 1-0-1 against Mississippi, winning 6-1 on Friday and losing 4-3 in a shootout on October 30.
* Jeff Hutchins (3g-3a) and Louis Dumont (2g-4a) are tied for the Mississippi scoring lead with six points.
* Gwinnett’s Cam Brown has 2,253 career penalty minutes, tying Brian Goudie’s league record.
* Sea Wolves’ Jason Wolfe is 2-2-0 with a save percentage of .914.
Victoria Salmon Kings (2-2-0) at Idaho Steelheads (4-2-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Idaho’s Frank Doyle (4-1-0) is tied for the league lead in wins and has a goals-against average of 1.77.
* Victoria’s David Brumby is 2-0-0 with a shutout and a goals-against average of 0.50 in his last two starts.
* Justin Cox leads the Steelheads with four goals and is tied for the team lead in power-play goals with two.
* Salmon Kings rank second in the league in penalty kill with 95.2 percent (20-for-21).
Alaska Aces (3-4-1) at Fresno Falcons (1-5-1) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Alaska was 3-1-1 at Fresno and 7-2-1 overall against the Falcons in 2003-04.
* Dan Tessier leads the Falcons with five points and is tied for the team lead with two goals and three assists.
* Aces are 1-1-1 on their current seven-game road trip and 1-3-1 overall on the road.
* Fresno is 1-1-1 when scoring first and 1-1-1 when leading after the first period.
San Diego Gulls (4-2-1) at Bakersfield Condors (4-0-0) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Gulls were 4-1-0 at Bakersfield and 9-1-0 overall against the Condors in 2003-04.
* San Diego’s Guillaume Fournier is tied for the rookie lead with four goals and seven points.
* Gulls’ Trevor Koenig (4-0-1) and Bakersfield’s Randy Petruk (4-0-0) are tied for the league lead in wins.
* Bakersfield rookie Chris Twerdun leads league defensemen with four goals.
Florida Everblades (4-3-0) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (3-2-0) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Florida is 1-2-0 on current seven-game road trip that concludes November 10-13 with three games at Idaho.
* Long Beach’s Chris Madden is 3-1-0 and leads the league with two shutouts.
* Everblades’ Rob Zepp is 3-1-1 with a goals-against average of 3.11.
* Marco Rosa leads Long Beach with five points and is tied for the team lead with two goals and three assists.
Toledo Storm (3-0-2) at Las Vegas Wranglers (2-1-1) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Toledo’s Scott Fankhouser is 3-0-2 with a goals-against average of 1.91.
* Defenseman Jason McBain leads Las Vegas with four assists and six points.
* Nick Parillo leads the Storm with five assists and six points.
* Wranglers’ Mark Magliarditi is 0-1-1 with a goals-against average of 1.45.