Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (3-3-1) at Dayton Bombers (3-3-0) 2:00 p.m. ET
* Bullies’ Luke Curtin and Jason Notermann are tied for first in the league in power-play points with five.
* Bombers are a perfect 100 percent (5-for-5) on the penalty kill at home.
* Adam Munro had 29 saves in Atlantic City’s 5-2 victory over Peoria on Friday.
* Dayton’s Grady Moore is tied for the league lead for power-play points among defensmen with four.
Pee Dee Pride (4-2-1) at Greenville Grrrowl (2-5-0) 3:05 p.m. ET
* Grrrowl won their first game against Pee Dee on November 2, 2-1 in a shootout.
* Carl Mallette had a four points (2g-2a) for Greenville in its 7-1 win against South Carolina on Friday.
* Brian Collins leads the Pride with three power-play points (1g-2a) and one shorthand goal.
* Goaltender Nick Boucher leads the Pride with a 2-0-1 record and a goals-against average of 1.35.
Reading Royals (0-5-0) at Wheeling Nailers (4-3-0) 5:05 p.m. ET
* In his last three games, Nailers’ Dany Sabourin has not allowed a goal, lowering his goals-against average to 0.97, and has made 97 saves, raising his save percentage to .968.
* Defenseman Reagan Rome has 29 penalty minutes in the Royals last five games.
* Reading goaltender Cody Rudkowsky made 23 saves in a 2-1 loss to Johnstown on Friday.
* James Laux leads Nailers defensemen with four points (1g-3a).
Augusta Lynx (3-2-0) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (4-1-0) 5:05 p.m. CT
* Lynx’s Louis Goulet and Ken Magowan scored the game winners at Texas on Friday and Saturday.
* Pensacola has the best power play in the league with 31.81 percent (7-for-22).
* Augusta’s Jason Saal and Matus Kostur allowed only one goal each in back-to-back wins at Texas.
* Tyler Beechey had two assists for the Ice Pilots in 3-2 overtime win against Louisiana on Saturday.