Adirondack Thunder (2-0-0) at Reading Royals (0-0-0) 4 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s J.C. Campagna leads rookies with four assists.
- Reading’s Kirk MacDonald enters first full season as team’s head coach.
- Thunder are fourth with 5.50 goals per game.
- Royals have advanced to the postseason in each of the last eight seasons.
Worcester Railers (1-0-0) at Manchester Monarchs (2-1-1) 6 p.m. ET
- Worcester’s Eamon McAdam made 33 saves in season-opening win over Manchester.
- Manchester’s Colton Saucerman is tied for first among defensemen with five points (1g-4a).
- Railers went 2-for-6 on the power play in last Saturday’s 4-3 win over Manchester.
- Monarchs have scored 11 of their 17 goals in the second period.
Brampton Beast (0-2-1) at Kalamazoo Wings (1-0-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Jordan Boucher is tied for third among rookies with two goals.
- Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin is fifth with a .933 save percentage.
- Two of the Beast’s three games have been decided by one goal.
- Wings are tied for the league lead with 2.00 goals-against per game.
Florida Everblades (3-0-0) at Atlanta Gladiators (0-3-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Martin Ouellette is tied for the league lead with two wins.
- Lindsay Sparks leads Atlanta with three points (0g-3a).
- Everblades are second with 25.67 shots-against per game.
- Gladiators have scored four of their six goals in the first period.
Cincinnati Cyclones (0-0-1) at Wheeling Nailers (2-0-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Jesse Schultz leads Cincinnati with two points (0g-2a).
- Wheeling’s Cam Brown is tied for the league lead with three power-play assists.
- Cyclones went 4-for-4 on the penalty kill in Saturday’s 3-2 overtime loss to Kalamazoo.
- Nailers lead the league on the power play at 46.2 percent (6-for-13).
Quad City Mallards (1-2-0) at Toledo Walleye (1-1-0) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Sam Warning leads Quad City with three goals.
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle is fourth with a 1.89 goals-against average.
- Mallards have scored five of their nine goals in the second period.
- Walleye are league’s least-penalized team with 7.50 penalty minutes per game.
Kansas City Mavericks (1-1-0) at Fort Wayne Komets (2-0-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Kansas City’s Matt Robertson is tied for second with two power-play goals.
- Fort Wayne’s Tyson Fawcett is tied for second with four goals.
- Mavericks’ Tyler Parsons is fourth among rookie goaltenders with 61 saves.
- Komets have outscored their opponents 7-1 in the first period.
South Carolina Stingrays (1-0-0) at Jacksonville Icemen (0-0-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Steven Whitney scored two goals in 4-3 win over Greenville on Friday.
- Jacksonville’s Alexander Goulet had three points (1g-2a) in 5-4 overtime loss to Orlando on Saturday.
- Stingrays outshot Greenville 39-31 last night.
- Icemen went 6-for-6 on the penalty kill in last Saturday’s overtime loss against Orlando.
Tulsa Oilers (1-2-0) at Indy Fuel (0-1-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Tulsa’s Dmitrii Sergeev is tied for second among defensemen with four assists.
- Indy’s Collin Delia is fifth among rookie goaltenders with 122 minutes played.
- Oilers are third on the power play on the road at 33.3 percent (2-for-6).
- Fuel are 7-for-7 on the penalty kill through two games.
Orlando Solar Bears (1-0-0) at Allen Americans (2-0-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Orlando’s Kristian Pospisil is tied for third among rookies with two goals.
- Allen’s Casey Pierro-Zabotel leads the league in plus-minus at +8.
- Solar Bears outshot Jacksonville 46-37 in their season opener.
- Americans lead the league with 6.50 goals per game.
Rapid City Rush (0-2-0) at Wichita Thunder (2-0-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Kenton Miller leads Rapid City with two goals and four points.
- Wichita’s Marc-Olivier Crevier-Morin is tied for second among rookies with a 50.0 percent shooting percentage (1-for-2).
- Rush are 9-for-9 on the penalty kill through two games.
- Thunder’s first two games have both been decided by one goal.
Norfolk Admirals (2-2-0) at Colorado Eagles (3-0-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Norfolk’s Angelo Miceli is tied for the league lead with five assists.
- Colorado’s Brady Shaw is tied for first among rookies with three goals.
- Admirals are fifth on the power play at 29.4 percent (5-for-17).
- Eagles are tied for the league lead with 2.00 goals-against per game.
Idaho Steelheads (2-1-1) at Utah Grizzlies (1-4-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Justin Parizek is tied for first among rookies with three goals and five points.
- Utah’s Taylor Richart is tied for first among defensemen with two goals.
- Steelheads lead the league with two shorthanded goals.
- Grizzlies have scored five of their 11 goals in the third period.
MOST CAREER GAMES COACHED
1,008 – Jason Christie (Peoria, 2000-05; Utah, 2005-08; Ontario, 2011-15; Tulsa, 2015-17 and Jacksonville, 2017-Present)
1,008 – John Marks (Charlotte, 1993-98; Greenville, 1998-2006; Pensacola, 2007-08 and Augusta, 2008-09)
932 – Jeff Pyle (Mobile, 1998-2002; Gwinnett, 2003-11 and Evansville, 2013-14)
882 – John Brophy (Hampton Roads, 1989-2000 and Wheeling, 2001-03)
670 – Jeff Brubaker (Greensboro, 1989-95; Jacksonville, 1995-96; Tallahassee, 1998-99 and Greensboro, 1999-2001)