Johnstown Chiefs (1-0-0) at Trenton Titans (1-1-0) 4:00 p.m. ET
* Chiefs swept postseason winning 2-1 at home in overtime on Apr. 10 and 4-3 at Trenton on Apr. 11.
* Trenton won last two regular season meetings and was 4-2-0 at home against Chiefs in 2005-06.
* Johnstown was 7-2-4 against the Titans in regular season last year, including 2-2-2 at Trenton.
* Trenton rookie Benoit Mondou scored his first professional goal and had an assist on Saturday.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (0-2-0) at Reading Royals (1-0-1) 4:35 p.m. ET
* Greg Hogeboom leads Royals with one game-winning goal, three assists and four points.
* Defenseman Mario Joly leads Ice Pilots with two goals and is tied for team lead with two points.
* Reading was 22-11-3 at home in 2005-06 which was third consecutive year of more than 20 wins at home.
* Pensacola rookie Jeff Pietrasiak has 38 saves in his first two professional games.
Las Vegas Wranglers (0-0-1) at Fresno Falcons (1-0-0) 5:00 p.m. PT
* Fresno has won 20 or more games at home each of the last two seasons.
* Lucas Lawson leads the Wranglers with two points (1g-1a).
* Rookie right wing Brady Leisenring leads Fresno with one power-play goal and two points (1g-1a).
* Wranglers were 6-0-0 against Falcons in 2005-06 and are 15-7-5 all time against Fresno.
Bakersfield Condors (0-2-0) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (0-1-0) 5:00 p.m. PT
* Condors eliminated Ice Dogs from Kelly Cup Playoffs with 4-3 win in Game 7 of division semifinals.
* Ice Dogs were 3-1-3 in the regular season against Bakersfield in 2005-06 and are 14-9-5 overall.
* Alexandre Bolduc (1g-1a) and Sean Venedam (1g-1a) are tied for the Bakersfield scoring lead.
* Long Beach was 20-8-9 in one-goal games in 2005-06.
Utah Grizzlies (0-2-0) at Phoenix RoadRunners (2-0-0) 5:00 p.m. PT
* Phoenix rookie Josh Tordjman is 2-0-0 with goals-against average of 2.50 in his first two pro starts.
* Mike Wirll leads the Grizzlies with two goals and is tied for the scoring lead with two points.
* Dusty Demianiuk and Alexandre Rouleau are tied for the RoadRunners lead with three assists each.
* Utah’s Jason Christie has won at least 35 games in each of his first six seasons as an ECHL coach.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 304 former ECHL players have played in NHL, including record 47 in 2005-06 and 158 in last five seasons.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.