South Carolina Stingrays (1-1-0) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (0-1-0) 7 p.m. ET
• South Carolina’s Brett Cameron is tied for first among rookies with a 66.7 percent shooting percentage (2-for-3).
• Greenville’s Jack Combs is on a 10-game point streak dating back to last season.
• Stingrays are 9-for-10 (90.0 percent) on the penalty kill through two games.
• Swamp Rabbits are 3-2-0 in home openers.
Reading Royals (1-1-0) at Elmira Jackals (1-1-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Cam Reid leads Reading with two goals.
• Elmira’s Cason Hohmann and Matt Garbowsky scored their first pro goals on Saturday against Brampton.
• Royals lead the league with 22.50 shots-against per game.
• Jackals are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 7.00 penalty minutes per game.
Adirondack Thunder (1-0-0) at Brampton Beast (0-2-0) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Adirondack’s Ken Appleby earned win in his pro debut at Elmira last Friday.
• Yannick Tifu leads Brampton with two points (1g-1a).
• Thunder are 3-for-3 on the penalty kill.
• Beast are tied for second on the power play at 50.0 percent
Toledo Walleye (0-1-1) at Kalamazoo Wings (0-2-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Kyle Bonis leads Toledo with eight shots on goal.
• Kalamazoo’s Steve McCarthy is tied for first among defensemen with two power-play assists.
• Walleye have scored two of their three goals in the first period.
• K-Wings went 5-for-5 on the penalty kill on Saturday at Fort Wayne.
Florida Everblades (3-0-0) at Atlanta Gladiators (0-1-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Florida’s Matt Marquardt had three points (2g-1a) in Wednesday’s 6-1 win over Norfolk.
• Atlanta’s Brock Higgs is tied for the league lead with two power-play goals.
• Everblades have outscored their opponents 6-2 in the first period.
• Gladiators are tied for second with two power-play goals.
Indy Fuel (2-0-0) at Fort Wayne Komets (2-0-0) 8 p.m. ET
• Alex Lavoie leads Indy with three points (1g-2a).
• Fort Wayne’s Drew Daniels leads defensemen with four points (0g-4a).
• Fuel have scored at least one power-play goal in each of their first two games.
• Komets have outscored their opponents 4-1 in the third period.
Tulsa Oilers (1-1-1) at Quad City Mallards (1-0-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Tulsa’s Brady Ramsay has at least one point in each of the first three games.
• Quad City’s Steve Michalek is tied for fourth with 125 minutes played.
• Oilers have scored four of their seven goals in the third period.
• Mallards rallied from three deficits to earn point in shootout loss at Wichita on Saturday.
Missouri Mavericks (2-1-0) at Wichita Thunder (2-0-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Missouri’s Josh Robinson is third with a 0.50 goals-against average.
• Wichita’s Danick Gauthier has at least one point in each of the first two games.
• Mavericks are sixth with 33.67 shots per game.
• Thunder have scored four of their eight goals in the second period.
Colorado Eagles (0-2-1) at Rapid City Rush (1-1-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Colorado’s Collin Bowman is tied for first among defensemen with two goals.
• Rapid City’s Michael Young is tied for second among defensemen with three points (1g-2a).
• Eagles are tied for second with 35.00 shots per game.
• Rush are tied for sixth with 26.00 shots-against per game.
Allen Americans (2-2-0) at Utah Grizzlies (2-0-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Allen’s Joel Rumpel leads the league with 238 minutes played.
• Utah’s Barry Almeida leads the league with five goals.
• Americans are 16-for-17 (94.1 percent) on the penalty kill through four games.
• Grizzlies are fourth with 4.50 goals per game.
Idaho Steelheads (2-0-1) at Alaska Aces (1-2-1) 7:15 p.m. AKT
• Idaho’s Brandon Magee scored his first pro goal in Wednesday’s 4-3 shootout win at Alaska.
• Alaska’s Ben Lake is tied for first among rookies with three assists.
• Steelheads have scored seven of their 13 goals in the first period.
• Aces are 1-0-0 when leading after one period.