Columbia Inferno (1-0-1) at South Carolina Stingrays (1-1-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Defenseman Marc Busenburg scored the game-winning goal in Stingrays’ 5-4 overtime win Saturday.
* Anthony Battaglia had two goals, including the game-tying goal with 27 seconds remaining, on Saturday.
* South Carolina was 3-0-2 at home and 7-1-2 overall against the Inferno a year ago.
* Mike Jarmuth leads Columbia with two power-play goals and is tied for the lead in goals (2) and points (4).
Las Vegas Wranglers (0-0-2) at Phoenix RoadRunners (2-1-0) 7:11 p.m. PT
* Wranglers won last three games at Phoenix and are 4-0-1 on road and 8-0-1 overall against RoadRunners.
* Phoenix defenseman Jake Ortmeyer had first hat trick Friday and is tied for lead with five points (3g-2a).
* Las Vegas was 25-8-3 on the road in 2005-06, tying the league record for second-most road wins.
* RoadRunners center Yannick Tifu has a two-game goal streak (2g) and a three-game scoring streak (2g-3a).
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 305 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 159 have made their NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Joey MacDonald and Mike Smith this season and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.