Kansas City Mavericks (2-1-0) at Kalamazoo Wings (3-0-0) 10:30 a.m. ET
- Kansas City’s Tyler Parsons is third with 104 saves.
- Kalamazoo’s Eric Kattelus is second among defensemen with a 40.0 percent shooting percentage (2-for-5).
- Mavericks are 2-0-0 when leading after one period.
- Wings have outscored their opponents 6-2 in the third period.
Indy Fuel (1-1-1) at Florida Everblades (4-0-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Indy’s Cam Reid is tied for the league lead with four power-play assists.
- Florida’s Mitchell Heard is tied for the league lead with two game-winning goals.
- Fuel are 7-for-7 on the penalty kill on the road.
- Everblades have outshot their opponent in all four games.
Wichita Thunder (4-0-0) at Tulsa Oilers (1-2-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Wichita’s Shane Starrett is seventh among rookie goaltenders with a 2.41 goals-against average.
- Conner Bleackley leads Tulsa with three goals and six points.
- Thunder have outscored their opponents 9-1 in the first period.
- Oilers are league’s second-least penalized team with 11.25 penalty minutes per game.
Worcester Railers (2-0-0) at Colorado Eagles (4-0-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Worcester’s Frankie DiChiara is tied for first among rookies with a 50.0 percent shooting percentage (1-for-2).
- Colorado’s Lukas Hafner is tied for fourth with a .951 save percentage.
- Railers are 10-for-10 on the penalty kill.
- Eagles have scored first in each of their four games.