Wheeling Nailers (0-2-1) at Kalamazoo Wings (3-1-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Jordan Kwas leads Wheeling with three points (1g-2a).
- Kalamazoo’s Justin Taylor is tied for second in plus-minus at +7.
- Each of the Nailers three games have been decided by one goal.
- K-Wings are 3-0-0 when scoring first.
Cincinnati Cyclones (1-3-0) at Manchester Monarchs (2-1-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Michael Houser is tied for third with a 1.00 goals-against average.
- Manchester’s Colin Stevens is fifth with 88 saves.
- Cyclones are 8-for-8 on the penalty kill.
- Monarchs are sixth with 3.75 goals per game.
Atlanta Gladiators (2-3-2) at Orlando Solar Bears (1-1-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Josh Atkinson leads rookie defensemen with five points (0g-5a).
- Orlando’s Ryan Massa is fifth with a .958 save percentage.
- Gladiators have outscored their opponents 8-4 in the first period.
- Solar Bears are tied for second with 2.00 goals-against per game.
Adirondack Thunder (2-0-2) at Elmira Jackals (2-2-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Alex Wall is tied for third among rookies with four assists.
- Elmira’s Cole Martin is tied for first among defensemen with two power-play assists.
- Thunder have scored six of their 13 goals in the second period.
- Jackals are tied for third on the power play at 25.0 percent (4-for-16).
Missouri Mavericks (1-4-0) at Brampton Beast (1-0-2) 7:15 p.m.ET
- Missouri’s Darren Nowick leads rookies with a 50.0 percent shooting percentage (2-for-4).
- Luke Pither leads Brampton with three goals.
- Mavericks are second with 36.20 shots per game.
- Beast have scored first in each of their three games.
South Carolina Stingrays (0-2-1) at Florida Everblades (3-0-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s John Parker is tied for first among rookies with one shorthanded goal.
- Florida’s Levko Koper is tied for eighth among rookies with four points (2g-2a).
- Stingrays are tied for second with two shorthanded goals.
- Everblades are league’s least-penalized team with 4.67 penalty minutes per game.
Toledo Walleye (4-1-0) at Norfolk Admirals (1-4-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Kyle Bonis leads the league with five goals.
- Norfolk’s Frankie Simonelli is third among defensemen with 21 shots on goal.
- Walleye lead the league with 5.00 goals per game.
- Admirals are seventh with 2.20 goals-against per game.
Tulsa Oilers (5-0-0) at Indy Fuel (2-2-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Tulsa’s Jamie Phillips leads the league with five wins.
- Indy’s Alex Wideman is tied for the league lead with two game-winning goals.
- Oilers are second with 4.40 goals per game.
- Fuel have scored five of their seven goals in the first period.
Allen Americans (3-2-0) at Fort Wayne Komets (3-1-0) 8 p.m. ET
- Allen’s Jamie Murray is third among rookies with a 2.04 goals-against average.
- Fort Wayne’s Pat Nagle is sixth with a 1.33 goals-against average.
- Americans are 29-for-29 on the penalty kill.
- Komets are third on the power play at home at 25.0 percent (2-for-8).
Colorado Eagles (4-1-0) at Utah Grizzlies (3-1-0) 7 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Casey Pierro-Zabotel has at least one point in all five games this season and leads the league with nine points (2g-7a).
- Utah’s Shane Walsh is tied for fifth among rookies with five points (3g-2a).
- Eagles are fourth with 27.80 shots-against per game.
- Grizzlies are 3-0-0 when scoring first.
Reading Royals (3-1-0) at Idaho Steelheads (1-3-1) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Reading’s Olivier Labelle leads the league with three power-play goals.
- Idaho’s Joe Faust is tied for second among defensemen with five points (2g-3a).
- Royals lead the league on the power play at 30.8 percent (4-for-13).
- Steelheads have scored 10 of their 16 goals in the third period.
Rapid City Rush (0-5-0) at Alaska Aces (1-1-0) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Rapid City’s Lindsay Sparks is on a four-game goal streak since Oct. 15 (4g).
- Alaska’s Tim Coffman is tied for the league lead with a 50.0 percent shooting percentage (2-for-4).
- Rush have scored eight of their 14 goals in the second period.
- Aces are tied for second with 2.00 goals-against per game.