Greenville Swamp Rabbits (1-3-1) at Manchester Monarchs (3-2-1) 6 p.m. ET
- Adam Chapie leads Greenville with three goals and eight points.
- Manchester’s Charles Williams is tied for the league lead with three wins.
- Swamp Rabbits are second on the power play at 32.0 percent (8-for-25).
- Monarchs are fourth with 37.67 shots per game.
Toledo Walleye (2-2-1) at Adirondack Thunder (3-1-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle is fourth with a 1.91 goals-against average.
- Adirondack’s Troy Bourke leads the league with a 66.7 percent shooting percentage (2-for-3).
- Walleye are fourth with 27.60 shots-against per game.
- Thunder are 3-0-0 when leading after one period.
South Carolina Stingrays (3-0-0) at Norfolk Admirals (2-4-0) 7 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Jeff Jakaitis is tied for the league lead with three wins.
- Norfolk’s Grant Besse is tied for third among rookies with seven points (3g-4a).
- Each of the Stingrays’ three games have been decided by one goal.
- Admirals are tied for seventh on the power play at 22.2 percent (6-for-27).
Indy Fuel (2-2-1) at Florida Everblades (5-1-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Indy’s Matt Rupert is tied for the league lead with three power-play goals.
- Florida’s Clark Seymour is third among defensemen with 21 shots on goal.
- Fuel lead the league on the penalty kill at 94.7 percent (18-for-19).
- Everblades are tied for fourth with two shorthanded goals.
Cincinnati Cyclones (1-1-1) at Kalamazoo Wings (3-0-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Eric Knodel leads Cincinnati with four points (1g-3a).
- Kalamazoo’s Eric Kattelus leads defensemen with a 40.0 percent shooting percentage (2-for-5).
- Cyclones are league’s fifth-least penalized team with 13.00 penalty minutes per game.
- Wings are 1-0-1 when scoring first.
Atlanta Gladiators (1-4-0) at Orlando Solar Bears (2-1-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Lindsay Sparks has one assist in each of the first five games.
- Orlando’s J.J. Piccinich is tied for second among rookies with one game-winning goal.
- Gladiators have scored six of their 13 goals in the second period.
- Solar Bears are sixth with 37.00 shots per game.
Idaho Steelheads (2-2-2) at Quad City Mallards (2-3-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Idaho’s Justin Parizek is fourth among rookies with 20 shots on goal.
- Sam Warning leads Quad City with four goals and five points.
- Steelheads are second with 26.17 shots-against per game.
- Mallards are league’s third-least penalized team with 12.00 penalty minutes per game.
Allen Americans (3-1-1) at Tulsa Oilers (2-3-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Casey Pierro-Zabotel leads the league with 12 points (3g-9a).
- Tulsa’s Alexandre Ranger is tied for third with 26 shots on goal.
- Americans are tied for the league lead with three shorthanded goals.
- Oilers have scored nine of their 19 goals in the third period.
Wichita Thunder (5-0-0) at Kansas City Mavericks (3-1-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Wichita’s Kyle Platzer is on a three-game goal streak (4g).
- Kansas City’s Tyler Parsons is fifth with 119 saves.
- Thunder have outscored their opponents 10-1 in the first period.
- Mavericks are 2-0-0 when leading after one period.
Colorado Ealges (6-0-0) at Rapid City Rush (0-5-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Brady Shaw leads rookies in plus-minus at +8.
- Rapid City’s Ian Brady is tied for second among rookies with two power-play assists.
- Eagles are fourth with 4.50 goals per game.
- Rush are 9-for-9 on the penalty kill at home.
Worcester Railers (2-1-1) at Utah Grizzlies (3-4-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Worcester’s Patrick McNally is third among defensemen with three goals.
- Utah’s Kyle Thomas has at least one point in each of the Grizzlies’ seven games (1g-7a).
- Railers are tied for second on the penalty kill at 94.1 percent (16-for-17).
- Grizzlies are 3-0-0 when leading after one period.