Gwinnett Gladiators (3-1-0) at South Carolina Stingrays (3-2-0) 4:00 p.m. ET
* Gwinnett has won first two meetings, 4-2 at home on Oct. 20 and 8-3 at South Carolina on Friday.
* Stingrays’ Matt W. Reid has two goals in each of his last three games and leads the ECHL with seven goals.
* Brad Schell (3g-5a) and Jeff Campbell (1g-5a) lead the Gladiators scoring against South Carolina.
* Cail McLean has a four-game assist streak (5a) and is tied for the Stingrays team lead with five assists.
Fresno Falcons (3-1-0) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (0-3-1) 5:00 p.m. PT
* Luke Curtin has four points (1g-3a) in the last two games and leads Fresno with five assists and six points.
* Ice Dogs rookie Chris Collins is tied for seventh among ECHL defensemen with four points (2g-2a).
* Fresno is sixth in the league in penalty killing at 89.2 percent (33-for-37).
* Long Beach’s Alex Kim has scored in each of his last three games (2g-1a).
Columbia Inferno (1-2-2) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (0-5-0) 6:05 p.m. CT
* Pensacola’s Colin Hemingway has a two-game assist streak (3a) and a three-game scoring streak (2g-3a).
* Columbia’s Anthony Battaglia is tied for seventh in the league with a team-high five assists.
* Ice Pilots’ Mario Joly is tied for the ECHL lead among defensemen with a team-leading three goals.
* Luke Fulghum leads the Inferno with four goals and is tied for third on the team with six points.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 305 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 159 have made their NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Joey MacDonald and Mike Smith this season and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.