Adirondack Thunder (1-0-0) at Manchester Monarchs (0-0-1) 6 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Dana Fraser scored first goal of ECHL season last night at Manchester.
- Manchester’s Justin Gutierrez scored first pro goal in 4-3 shootout loss against Adirondack last night.
- Thunder’s Mason McDonald made 24 saves to earn win in pro debut on Friday.
- Monarchs’ Matt Leitner had two assists on Friday.
Elmira Jackals (0-0-0) at Reading Royals (0-0-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Elmira’s David Leger makes his head-coaching debut tonight.
- Reading’s Larry Courville is 305-187-50 in eight seasons as the team’s head coach.
- Jackals were tied for third in the league last season with 21 road wins (21-11-4).
- Royals have advanced to the Kelly Cup Playoffs in each of the last seven seasons.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (0-1-0) at Florida Everblades (1-0-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Brandon Halverson made 31 saves in pro debut last night.
- Florida’s Mike Aviani had three points (1g-2a) in last night’s win over Swamp Rabbits.
- Swamp Rabbits were 4-for-4 on the penalty kill in last night’s game.
- Everblades scored three goals in final 2:07 last night to rally for 3-2 win.
Toledo Walleye (0-1-0) at Atlanta Gladiators (1-0-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Alden Hirschfeld scored Toledo’s lone goal last night.
- Atlanta’s Matt Ginn made 43 saves in Friday’s 4-1 win over Toledo.
- Walleye outshot Atlanta 44-25 on Friday.
- Gladiators were 4-for-4 on the penalty in Friday’s game.
Brampton Beast (0-0-0) at Wheeling Nailers (0-0-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Mike Vernace was tied for fourth among defensemen last season with 31 assists.
- Wheeling has qualified for the Kelly Cup Playoffs in five of the last six seasons.
- Beast head coach Colin Chaulk enters his second season with the club.
- Nailers open play in their 25th ECHL season, the first team in league history to reach that milestone.
Kalamazoo Wings (1-0-0) at Norfolk Admirals (0-1-0) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Josh Pitt scored his first pro goal in 3-1 win at Norfolk on Friday.
- Norfolk’s Eetu Laurikainen made 32 in last night’s game.
- K-Wings outshot Norfolk 35-33 last night.
- Admirals were 5-for-5 on the penalty kill on Friday.
Quad City Mallards (0-1-0) at Fort Wayne Komets (1-0-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Justin Kovacs and Mike Monfredo scored Quad City’s goals on Friday.
- Fort Wayne’s Jamie Schaafsma scored two goals in Friday’s 6-2 in at Quad City.
- Mallards went 1-for-5 on the power play last night.
- Komets outshot Quad City 28-25 on Friday.
Indy Fuel (1-0-0) at Cincinnati Cyclones (0-1-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Indy’s Anthony Beauregard scored first pro goal in last night’s 3-1 win over Cyclones.
- Eric Robinson scored lone Cyclones' goal at Indy on Friday.
- Fuel were 4-for-4 on the penalty kill in Friday’s game.
- Cyclones outshot Indy 34-21 last night.
Missouri Mavericks (0-0-0) at Allen Americans (0-0-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Missouri’s Josh Robinson captured ECHL Goaltender of the Year Award last season.
- Allen head coach Steve Martinson is 289-153-62 in seven ECHL seasons.
- Mavericks’ John-Scott Dickson makes head-coaching debut tonight.
- Americans have captured two straight Kelly Cup titles and seek to become first team in ECHL history to win three consecutive titles.
Tulsa Oilers (0-0-0) at Wichita Thunder (0-0-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Tulsa’s Jason Christie is ECHL all-time coaching wins’ leader with 520 career wins.
- Wichita’s Malcolm Cameron is 317-172-66 in eight seasons as ECHL coach.
- Oilers were tied for the league lead with three shorthanded goals against last season.
- Thunder’s Landon Oslanski led ECHL defensemen last season with 10 power-play goals.
Idaho Steelheads (0-1-0) at Utah Grizzlies (1-0-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Charlie Dodero led Idaho last night with six shots on goal.
- Utah’s C.J. Eick scored first two pro goals in 4-1 win over Idaho on Friday.
- Steelheads were 5-for-6 on the penalty kill on Friday.
- Grizzlies outshot Idaho 34-30 last night.
Rapid City Rush (0-1-0) at Colorado Eagles (1-0-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Rapid City’s Hunter Fejes scored first pro goal on Friday against Eagles.
- Colorado’s Kent Simpson made 34 saves in 4-2 win at Rapid City last night.
- Rush outshot Colorado 36-33 on Friday.
- Eagles were 4-for-4 on the penalty kill on Friday.