Norfolk Admirals (2-10-3) at Atlanta Gladiators (9-9-2) 6:05 p.m. ET
- Nick MacNeil leads Norfolk with four goals and nine points.
- Atlanta’s Derek Nesbitt and Eric Neiley are tied for the league lead with 12 goals each.
- Admirals are 2-1-2 when scoring first.
- Gladiators are fourth with 3.95 goals per game.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (4-5-2) at Kalamazoo Wings (6-9-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Brandon Alderson is fourth with a 29.4 percent shooting percentage (5-for-17).
- Kalamazoo’s Nick Riopel is ninth with a 2.49 goals-against average.
- Swamp Rabbits have scored 15 of their 30 goals in the second period.
- K-Wings are second on the penalty kill at home at 95.8 percent (23-for-24).
Florida Everblades (10-2-3) at Manchester Monarchs (11-4-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Matt Mackenzie is fifth among defensemen in plus-minus at +11.
- Manchester’s Quentin Shore is tied for fourth among rookies with 14 points (7g-7a).
- Everblades are second with 2.53 goals-against per game.
- Monarchs lead the league on the power play at 26.8 percent (15-for-56).
Reading Royals (6-8-2) at Elmira Jackals (2-9-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Chris McCarthy leads Reading with seven goals and 15 points.
- Sebastian Sylvestre leads Elmira with three goals.
- Royals are tied for third with four shorthanded goals.
- Jackals are league’s least-penalized team with 8.92 penalty minutes per game.
Fort Wayne Komets (9-3-2) at Toledo Walleye (13-3-0) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski is on an nine-game point streak since Oct. 28 (7g-7a).
- Toledo’s Cal Heeter is tied for second with eight wins.
- Komets are 8-0-0 when scoring first.
- Walleye are third on the power play at home at 29.2 percent (7-for-24).
Indy Fuel (8-6-1) at Quad City Mallards (8-6-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Indy’s Alex Wideman is on a four-game goal streak since Nov. 18 (5g).
- Quad City’s C.J. Motte is second with a 1.92 goals-against average.
- Fuel are 4-0-0 when leading after one period.
- Mallards are 5-1-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Tulsa Oilers (12-5-1) at Wichita Thunder (7-6-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Tulsa’s Jamie Phillips leads the league with 12 wins.
- Alexis Loiseau leads Wichita against the Oilers with three goals and six points.
- Oilers are 7-2-1 in one-goal games.
- Thunder lead the league on the penalty kill at 93.6 percent (44-for-47).
Rapid City Rush (6-9-2) at Colorado Eagles (9-5-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Brett Perlini leads Rapid City against the Eagles with four goals.
- Colorado’s Cole Sanford is tied for second among rookies with seven goals.
- Rush are second on the power play on the road at 29.6 percent (8-for-27).
- Eagles have outscored their opponents 28-20 in the third period.
Allen Americans (8-9-0) at Idaho Steelheads (9-5-2) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Allen’s Chad Costello is tied for third with 23 points (6g-17a).
- Idaho’s Will Merchant leads the league with five power-play goals.
- Americans are fifth with 34.18 shots per game.
- Steelheads are second on the power play at 31.0 percent (9-for-29).
Utah Grizzlies (7-7-2) at Alaska Aces (8-4-1) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Jon Puskar leads Utah with six goals and 11 points.
- Alaska’s Peter Sivak is third with 68 shots on goal.
- Grizzlies are 6-2-1 when scoring first.
- Aces are second with 37.00 shots per game.