Indy Fuel (8-9-2) at Brampton Beast (9-7-3) 11 a.m. ET
- Alex Wideman leads Indy with nine goals and 19 points.
- Brampton’s Jordan Henry is third among defensemen with 60 shots on goal.
- Fuel are 7-0-1 when scoring first.
- Beast are fourth with 3.74 goals per game.
Norfolk Admirals (3-13-4) at Manchester Monarchs (13-7-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Nick MacNeil leads Norfolk with six goals and 12 points.
- Manchester’s Quentin Shore is tied for second among rookies with eight goals.
- Admirals are 2-2-3 when scoring first.
- Monarchs are fourth with 27.91 shots-against per game.
Elmira Jackals (5-10-4) at Florida Everblades (13-3-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Elmira’s Kenton Miller has 10 points (6g-4a) in 10 games with the club.
- Florida’s Michael Kirkpatrick is on a seven-game point streak (2g-7a).
- Jackals are 2-1-3 when leading after one period.
- Everblades are second with 35.68 shots per game.
Fort Wayne Komets (11-5-3) at Cincinnati Cyclones (9-9-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski has seven points (3g-4a) in his last two games.
- Cincinnati’s Andrew Yogan is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
- Komets are 10-0-0 when leading after two periods.
- Cyclones are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 10.85 penalty minutes per game.
Kalamazoo Wings (7-13-2) at Quad City Mallards (11-8-1) 6:35 p.m. CT
- Kalamazoo’s Dajon Mingo is tied for fifth among defensemen with 12 assists.
- Quad City’s C.J. Motte is fourth with a 2.02 goals-against average.
- K-Wings have scored all three of their shorthanded goals on the road.
- Mallards are 6-2-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Missouri Mavericks (8-9-3) at Allen Americans (11-12-0) 7 p.m. CT
- Missouri’s Dane Fox is fifth with 83 shots on goal.
- Tanner Eberle leads Allen against the Mavericks with five points (2g-3a).
- Mavericks are 5-2-3 in one-goal games.
- Americans are 8-2-0 when scoring first.
Idaho Steelheads (13-6-2) at Colorado Eagles (11-6-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Will Merchant leads rookies with five power-play goals.
- Jesse Mychan leads Colorado against the Steelheads with two goals.
- Steelheads are third on the power play on the road at 22.6 percent (7-for-31).
- Eagles are tied for second with five shorthanded goals.