Reading Royals (26-20-8) at Adirondack Thunder (30-17-5) 7 p.m. ET
• Nick Luukko leads Reading against the Thunder with three goals.
• Adirondack’s Michael Kirkpatrick leads rookies with 21 goals.
• Royals are sixth with 31.69 shots per game.
• Thunder are fifth on the penalty kill at 86.2 percent (150-for-174).
South Carolina Stingrays (31-17-6) at Florida Everblades (34-16-2) 7 p.m. ET
• South Carolina’s Brett Cameron has eight goals in his last 11 games.
• Florida’s Matt Willows is third among rookies with 18 goals.
• Stingrays are second with 2.31 goals-against per game.
• Everblades have outscored their opponents 53-36 in the third period.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (24-22-7) at Toledo Walleye (33-14-5) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Scott Fleming leads Greenville with 38 points (14g-24a).
• Toledo’s Shane Berschbach is on a four-game goal streak since Feb. 19 (6g).
• Swamp Rabbits are tied for fifth with seven shorthanded goals.
• Walleye are fifth with 3.10 goals per game.
Manchester Monarchs (34-16-5) at Norfolk Admirals (23-28-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Manchester’s Alex Roach is second among defensemen with four game-winning goals.
• Steven Whitney leads Norfolk against the Monarchs with seven goals and 11 points.
• Monarchs lead the league with two shorthanded goals against.
• Admirals are fourth on the power play at home at 21.2 percent (18-for-85).
Tulsa Oilers (28-20-5) at Fort Wayne Komets (30-17-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Tulsa’s Dan DeSalvo is third among rookies with 47 points (16g-31a).
• Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski is tied for fourth with 35 assists.
• Oilers are fourth with 27.68 shots-against per game.
• Komets are 20-10-4 when outshooting their opponent.
Indy Fuel (26-27-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (29-20-5) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Indy’s Peter Schneider is tied for first among rookies with five game-winning goals.
• Andrew Yogan leads Cincinnati against the Fuel with five points (3g-2a).
• Fuel are league’s least-penalized team with 10.04 penalty minutes per game.
• Cyclones are tied for the league lead with 65 goals in the third period.
Elmira Jackals (26-25-4) at Wheeling Nailers (26-21-5) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Tyler Currier leads Elmira against the Nailers with three goals.
• Wheeling’s Cody Wydo is on a seven-game point streak since Feb. 12 (2g-8a).
• Jackals are fifth with 31.71 shots per game.
• Nailers are 17-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Kalamazoo Wings (23-24-5) at Orlando Solar Bears (23-21-7) 8 p.m. ET
• Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin leads the league with 2,702 minutes played and 1,493 saves.
• Orlando’s Eric Faille is seventh with 52 points (20g-32a).
• K-Wings are 10-4-5 in one-goal games.
• Solar Bears are tied for second with 10 shorthanded goals.
Wichita Thunder (11-32-11) at Allen Americans (30-19-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Wichita’s Landon Oslanski leads defensemen with nine power-play goals.
• Chris Crane leads Allen against the Thunder with six goals.
• Thunder are 8-0-2 when leading after two periods.
• Americans are 23-2-2 when scoring first.
Rapid City Rush (21-27-5) at Quad City Mallards (25-22-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Mikhail Stefanovich leads Rapid City against the Mallards with three goals.
• Quad City’s Mike Monfredo is tied for fifth among defensemen with 24 assists.
• Rush are second on the penalty kill at 86.6 percent (149-for-172).
• Mallards are tied for second with three shorthanded goals against.
Atlanta Gladiators (29-19-6) at Evansville IceMen (19-25-8) 7:15 p.m. CT
• Atlanta’s Derek Nesbitt is third with 24 goals.
• Evansville’s Ryan Penny is fourth among rookies with a 17.9 percent shooting percentage (5-for-28).
• Gladiators are tied for second with three shorthanded goals against.
• IceMen are second with 63 goals in the second period.
Alaska Aces (20-28-6) at Colorado Eagles (28-23-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Peter Sivak leads Alaska against the Eagles with eight points (2g-6a).
• Colorado’s Trent Daavettila is tied for second with three shorthanded goals.
• Aces are second with 33.78 shots per game.
• Eagles are fifth on the penalty kill at home at 87.4 percent (104-for-119).
Utah Grizzlies (30-20-4) at Idaho Steelheads (29-20-7) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Charles Sarault leads Utah against the Steelheads with eight points (1g-7a).
• Idaho’s Zach Yuen leads defensemen with 17 power-play points (3g-14a).
• Grizzlies are 20-12-2 against West Division opponents.
• Steelheads are 22-1-2 when leading after two periods.