Atlanta Gladiators (14-16-5) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (17-14-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Matt Ginn is tied for third with 640 saves.
- Greenville’s Spiro Goulakos is tied for first among defensemen with 10 goals.
- Gladiators are third on the power play on the road at 22.4 percent (13-for-58).
- Swamp Rabbits are 7-0-0 when out shooting their opponent.
Tulsa Oilers (21-15-3) at Kalamazoo Wings (14-17-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Emerson Clark leads Tulsa with 13 goals.
- Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin is tied for third with 640 saves.
- Oilers are fifth with 2.90 goals-against per game.
- K-Wings are 6-0-2 when leading after one period.
Toledo Walleye (26-6-1) at Wheeling Nailers (16-12-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Jake Paterson is second with three shutouts.
- Wheeling’s Kevin Schulze leads rookie defensemen with 27 points (6g-21a).
- Walleye lead the league with 4.06 goals per game.
- Nailers are fourth with 33.29 shots per game.
South Carolina Stingrays (20-11-2) at Florida Everblades (23-7-3) 7:30 p.m.ET
- South Carolina’s Rob Flick has 10 goals in his last 13 games.
- Matt Berry leads Florida against the Stingrays with three points (0g-3a).
- Stingrays lead the league with one shorthanded goal against.
- Everblades are 16-4-2 against South Division opponents.
Quad City Mallards (18-13-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (16-13-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Michael Parks is tied for second among rookies with 13 goals.
- Andrew Yogan leads Cincinnati against the Mallards with seven points (2g-5a).
- Mallards are 11-5-2 in one-goal games.
- Cyclones are second on the penalty kill at home at 90.4 percent (47-for-52).
Utah Grizzlies (14-17-3) at Rapid City Rush (10-16-7) 6:35 p.m. MT
- Utah’s Tim Daly is fourth among defensemen with 25 points (7g-18a).
- Josh MacDonald leads Rapid City against the Grizzlies with three goals.
- Grizzlies are fifth with 28.91 shots-against per game.
- Rush are 7-1-3 when leading after one period.
Colorado Eagles (21-10-4) at Idaho Steelheads (20-11-4) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Clarke Saunders is tied for third with a 2.31 goals-against average.
- Jefferson Dahl leads Idaho against the Eagles with six points (3g-3a).
- Eagles are 11-4-3 when outshot by their opponent.
- Steelheads are tied for second with 50 goals in the third period.
Orlando Solar Bears (18-12-6) at Alaska Aces (19-9-5) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Orlando’s Eric Faille is fourth with 133 shots on goal.
- Alaska’s Peter Sivak leads the league with six game-winning goals.
- Solar Bears lead the league with six shorthanded goals on the road.
- Aces are third with 33.42 shots per game.