Atlanta Gladiators (15-18-5) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (19-16-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Brock Higgs is tied for second with 31 assists.
- Greenville’s Spiro Goulakos is tied for first among defensemen with 10 goals.
- Gladiators are 12-2-1 when leading after two periods.
- Swamp Rabbits are 8-0-0 when outshooting their opponent.
Elmira Jackals (8-22-5) at Manchester Monarchs (24-10-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Kenton Miller leads Elmira against the Monarchs with four goals and five points.
- Manchester’s Zac Lynch is on a five-game goal streak (6g).
- Jackals are league’s fifth-least penalized team with 12.00 penalty minutes per game.
- Monarchs are third on the power play at home at 24.3 percent (17-for-70).
Adirondack Thunder (17-12-6) at Reading Royals (21-13-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Patch Alber is fourth with 12 power-play assists.
- Justin Crandall leads Reading against the Thunder with nine points (3g-6a).
- Thunder are first on the power play on the road at 23.2 percent (16-for-69).
- Royals are tied for fifth with 3.72 goals per game.
Kalamazoo Wings (16-18-4) at Brampton Beast (20-13-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo against the Beast with five goals.
- Brampton’s David Vallorani is tied for seventh with 44 points (18g-26a).
- K-Wings are 7-0-3 when leading after one period.
- Beast are league’s second-least penalized team with 11.49 penalty minutes per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (20-13-6) at Florida Everblades (25-8-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Joe Perry leads Orlando against the Everblades with four goals and seven points.
- Florida’s Anthony Peters is fifth with 16 wins.
- Solar Bears are tied for second with nine shorthanded goals.
- Everblades are 11-1-1 when leading after one period.
Wheeling Nailers (18-14-3) at Norfolk Admirals (12-20-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Christian Hilbrich is tied for second among rookies with seven power-play assists.
- Norfolk’s Brandon Anderson is third with three shutouts.
- Nailers are fourth with 33.43 shots per game.
- Admirals are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals against.
Toledo Walleye (29-7-1) at Indy Fuel (12-23-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Shane Berschbach is second with 17 power-play points (3g-14a).
- Indy’s Jake Hildebrand is third with 723 saves.
- Walleye are 9-1-1 against Central Division opponents.
- Fuel are 8-1-0 when leading after two periods.
Cincinnati Cyclones (17-15-4) at Fort Wayne Komets (21-11-4) 8 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Shane Walsh leads rookies with 125 shots on goal.
- Fort Wayne’s Kyle Thomas leads the league with eight power-play goals.
- Cyclones are sixth with 28.89 shots-against per game.
- Komets are second with 54 goals in the third period.
Wichita Thunder (13-18-2) at Allen Americans (24-13-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Vincent Arseneau leads Wichita against the Americans with four points (1g-3a).
- Allen’s Chad Costello is on an eight-game point streak (5g-17a).
- Thunder are sixth with 33.00 shots per game.
- Americans are fourth with 3.80 goals per game.
Missouri Mavericks (14-17-6) at Quad City Mallards (19-16-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Missouri’s Dane Fox leads the league with 182 shots on goal.
- Brady Brassart leads Quad City against the Mavericks with three points (1g-2a).
- Mavericks are seventh on the penalty kill at 85.1 percent (114-for-134).
- Mallards are second with 12 wins in one-goal games (12-6-2).
Alaska Aces (20-11-5) at Utah Grizzlies (16-18-4) 7 p.m. MT
- Peter Sivak leads Alaska against the Grizzlies with four goals and seven points.
- Utah’s Ralph Cuddemi is second among rookies with 17 goals.
- Aces are 14-0-4 when scoring first.
- Grizzlies are third with 11 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Rapid City Rush (12-17-7) at Colorado Eagles (22-11-4) 7:05 p.m. MT