Elmira Jackals (9-26-5) at Adirondack Thunder (19-13-7) 7 p.m. ET
- Sebastien Sylvestre leads Elmira with 24 points (11g-13a).
- Peter MacArthur leads Adirondack against the Jackals with four goals.
- Jackals are tied as the second-least penalized team in the league with 11.33 penalty minutes per game.
- Thunder are 12-0-2 when leading after one period.
Fort Wayne Komets (24-13-4) at Reading Royals (23-14-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Jamie Schaafsma is tied for fourth with 16 power-play points (4g-12a).
- Chris McCarthy leads Reading with 16 goals and 36 points.
- Komets are third with 3.73 goals per game.
- Royals are third with 2.83 goals-against per game.
Florida Everblades (28-9-3) at South Carolina Stingrays (22-15-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Brant Harris leads Florida against the Stingrays with seven points (2g-5a).
- South Carolina’s Adam Carlson leads rookie goaltenders with a 2.60 goals-against average.
- Everblades are tied for fourth with nine shorthanded goals.
- Stingrays are 7-0-3 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Brampton Beast (21-14-5) at Wheeling Nailers (22-14-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- David Vallorani leads Brampton against the Nailers with four goals.
- Wheeling’s Cody Wydo is on a four-game goal streak (6g).
- Beast are tied for first on the penalty kill on the road at 89.9 percent (71-for-79).
- Nailers are tied for fourth with three shorthanded goals against.
Manchester Monarchs (26-10-6) at Norfolk Admirals (14-22-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Sam Brittain is tied for fourth with 17 wins.
- T.J. Foster leads Norfolk against the Monarchs with five goals and nine points.
- Monarchs are 14-3-3 when outshooting their opponent.
- Admirals are tied for fourth with three shorthanded goals against.
Rapid City Rush (14-19-7) at Toledo Walleye (30-8-2) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Ryan Walters leads Rapid City with 17 goals and 41 points.
- Toledo’s Shane Berschbach is second with 19 power-play points (3g-16a).
- Rush are fourth on the penalty kill at 86.4 percent (108-for-125).
- Walleye have outscored their opponents 55-35 in the third period.
Quad City Mallards (21-18-2) at Indy Fuel (14-25-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s C.J. Motte is third with a .920 save percentage.
- Alex Wideman leads Indy against the Mallards with six points (2g-4a).
- Mallards are tied for the league lead with 14 wins in one-goal games (14-6-2).
- Fuel are 10-1-0 when leading after two periods.
Cincinnati Cyclones (18-19-4) at Missouri Mavericks (17-18-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Nick Huard leads Cincinnati against the Mavericks with four points (1g-3a).
- Missouri’s Carter Verhaeghe is on a 10-game point streak (7g-15a).
- Cyclones are 15-5-3 when scoring first.
- Mavericks are 9-2-1 when leading after one period.
Tulsa Oilers (23-20-4) at Utah Grizzlies (19-19-4) 7 p.m. MT
- Emerson Clark leads Tulsa with 15 goals.
- Utah’s Tim Daly is fourth among defensemen with 31 points (8g-23a).
- Oilers are sixth with 2.91 goals-against per game.
- Grizzlies are fourth with 28.88 shots-against per game.
Wichita Thunder (15-21-2) at Colorado Eagles (25-14-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Wichita’s Vincent Arseneau leads the league with four shorthanded goals.
- Colorado’s Matt Garbowsky is tied for second with 25 goals.
- Thunder have had four games decided in overtime or a shootout, tied for the fewest in the league.
- Eagles are fifth on the power play at home at 21.7 percent (20-for-92).
Idaho Steelheads (24-14-5) at Alaska Aces (23-12-5) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Idaho’s Branden Komm is fourth with a .918 save percentage.
- Daniel Moynihan leads Alaska against the Steelheads with six goals.
- Steelheads are second with 12 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Aces are third with 33.73 shots per game.