Wheeling Nailers at Greenville Swamp Rabbits 7 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Kevin Schulze led rookie defensemen last season with 60 points (13g-47a).
- Greenville head coach Brian Gratz is 69-59-16 in two seasons with the team.
- Nailers were eighth in the league on the power play last season at 19.7 percent (66-for-335).
- Swamp Rabbits were second in the league last season with 18 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Atlanta Gladiators at Florida Everblades 7:30 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Derek Nesbitt has 354 points (141g-213a) in 355 career ECHL games.
- Florida’s Brad Ralph is 178-85-25 in four seasons as ECHL head coach with Everblades and Idaho.
- Gladiators’ head coach Chuck Weber led Cincinnati to Kelly Cup titles in 2008 and 2010.
- Everblades were third in the league last season with 3.82 goals per game.
Indy Fuel at Wichita Thunder 7:05 p.m. CT
- Alex Wideman led Indy last season with 55 points (22g-33a).
- Wichita head coach Malcolm Cameron is tied for eighth in ECHL history with 338 career wins.
- Fuel were league’s second-least penalized team last season with 11.79 penalty minutes per game.
- Thunder were second in the league last season with 15 shorthanded goals.
Kansas City Mavericks at Tulsa Oilers 7:05 p.m. CT
- Kansas City’s Jordan Kwas was third in the league last season with a 24.1 percent shooting percentage.
- Tulsa head coach Rob Murray went 231-150-50 in six seasons with Alaska.
- Mavericks were sixth in the league on the penalty kill last season at 84.4 percent (216-for-257).
- Oilers were third in the league last season with 34.83 shots per game.
Toledo Walleye at Quad City Mallards 7:05 p.m. CT
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle ranks 14th in ECHL history with 123 career wins.
- Quad City’s C.J. Motte was tied for eighth in the league last season with a 2.68 goals-against average.
- Last season, Walleye became first team in ECHL history to lead league in goals per game, goals-against per game, power play and penalty killing in the same season.
- Mallards are opening at home for the third time in the last four seasons.
Utah Grizzlies at Colorado Eagles 7:05 p.m. MT
- Utah’s Greger Hanson was tied for 11th in the league last season with 76 points (35g-41a)
- Colorado’s Matt Garbowsky was third in the league last season with 36 goals.
- Grizzlies have advanced to the Kelly Cup Playoffs in each of the last 10 seasons.
- Eagles led the league with 20 shorthanded goals last season.
Allen Americans at Rapid City Rush 7:05 p.m. MT
- Allen’s Riley Gill ranks third in ECHL history with 21 career shutouts.
- Rapid City’s Daniel Tetrault makes his head-coaching debut tonight.
- Americans were second in the league last season with 24 road wins (24-9-3).
- Rush are opening at home for the third time in the last four seasons.
Norfolk Admirals at Idaho Steelheads 7:10 p.m. MT
- Norfolk’s Jake Paterson was third in the league last season with a 2.28 goals-against average while with Toledo.
- Jefferson Dahl led Idaho last season with 66 points (22g-44a).
- Admirals were league’s sixth-least penalized team last season with 12.06 penalty minutes per game.
- Steelheads have qualified for the Kelly Cup Playoffs for 14 straight seasons, the longest active streak in the ECHL and the second-longest streak in league history.